I Apologize Grasscity

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by notcoolbro, Nov 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was high as fuck when I wrote those retarded fucking comments.

I'm sorry, I got so fucking paranoid today, I lost my bitcoin wallet (because I forgot my passphrase = gone forever) and it had some bits on it (71$); I was getting sick thoughts because of that of getting ripped off an actual website too... I feel like I put up a wrong impression for your services and I don't want to ruin other company's reputations for some bullshit that got solved in the end. I mean seriously think about it, people might not know the full story of what happened in the end, it's better to hear it from the customer itself.

My payment got reversed in the end; it just took 26 extra hours, unlike last time.
    For those who don't understand what I'm talking about click here.

I apologize, and I appreciate your staff's help, mainly Robert's because Mark's service was unprofessional (seriously check his fucking grammar/punctuation) he should rename his fake name from "Mark Stone" to "Mark Stoned" :D
    [​IMG]

If I receive the glass unbroken I am going to order more from Grasscity for sure in the future; thanks a lot, guys and once again I'm sorry.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.