Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i am writing this while high for the first time:::))))))))))

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hamstereater, Mar 10, 2013.

1. #1 hamstereater, Mar 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2013
    i jut lit up a joint with weed me and dad grew. i feel so giddy i am loving everything inside my head and laughin like a pixie fairy man at all my thoughts. i see what everyone meant and how i am experiencing it just as the encyclopedia of the internet was describing it as well as possible,,,, but dude now i am enlightened. i see what you all mean!!!!!!!

i am forgetting things but i lov it because i get to rediscover all of it over and over just thinking of the two words i am writing and thinking make me laugh literally out loud. and i used to see laughing to myself as contradictory because the reason of laughin is due to others. and i realize i am not completing many thougts but this is kind of my diary of it because it is an orgasm x100. and there are ideas i want to ge tooo. and see that males me laugh cuzit makes me forget what i was thinking. and im on my ipod i have to keep stoppig in middle of thought and scrolling back to see wtf i was saying.

but i have to say that music is ten times better high. dude that must be good pot, god i love you dad! marijuana is a floweris and tell me one other drug is a flower? poppies dont count they are altered. illegalization was just due to prostitutes and trash smoked it in new orleans.

but anyways i am listening to david bowies fucking master piece album the man who sold the world. oh my god my dads weed is amazing i can feel how time is a lost concept. but i cannot stress enough, keep smoming but that brings me to my next point that i dont want to do this too much because i want it to be strong as hell like this i feel so energized and clear but foggy and crisp but blurred and happy but fucking delighted i feel as if i am orgasming for 30 minutes now but who k ows i may look up an mr clock says six in dee am!!! haha see that mr clock made me laugh.

jeez hope i dont go over a text limit or something and you guys shame on me. but i am sometimes thinking in snap shots cuz it can be seen through other eyes much faster and i am just putting small, like atom sized thoughts but that makes the strand thought more agile.

dude its like heaven i swear i encourage anyone on the fence do it. but thats just my feeling. i mean i wasnt expectin to get high my second time smoking and first time was hardly a smoke. but this was dry weed that was very briefly cured while it still smiled like hay but ha kindnof a sweet deep smell almost like watermelon type essence. but if cured weed is any better than thibs i would love to try some of that shit. cuz i am fucking loving this

i can confidently say in my life i have never experienced anythin nearly as good as this. and also getting up is un i feel like slow motion robot and i will just stand there set lighter down and then i stand there forgetting what i got up for.

but i remember so well when i got high what you giys were describing. god i didnt expect anything this strong i feel like a spirit is coursjng through my body from toes towards head and i dont want to get booted for typing all this but i made a video i might put on youtube tomorra i just ttook a video to archive i and member thos orgasm of the body and mind

god damn this is good must be good weed cuz if that aint then god help me with that shit haah. but i dont want people to think i am hamming it up for the vid i just cant tell you enough how good i feel it is ALL you love in an orgasm but while it is definitely a body orgasm it is dissimilar that orgasm of body is with extreme lust no logic no thought but instinct but thats ok man because together they are the best.

so now i am kind of coming down from it but that is in no ways a bad thing still those good vibrations in my body and now the universe hat quoeted for the tappings of my thubms on cracked ipod screen. just things are slowing down but before i smoked i would think people meant comin down from a high is a bad thing like it is saddening it is not it is soooo enjoyable

well it hink i am done with diary heha my thumbs i keep focusing and it is like keys sprouted on my ipod. but that is the end of my writing i may reflect upon this sober tomorrow sorry to ramble please dont boot me

2. Enjoy the moment

3. hold on... did you smoke yet?

4. too high to read all that

5. How much did you smoke ?

6. Paragraphs please.

7. We've all been there before.

8. Such reminds myself of the time when I begun. Cherish the moments for that is one of the few times you shall feel that way.

9. tl;dr - feels good man.

10. Paragraphs are a lot easier to read, just so you know.

11. sorry guys i was fuckin out of it last night. i mainly wanted to write how i was feeling so i could remember.

btw yes i had already smoked when i wrote that. i had just finished a joint and got up to put it away and it felt like happiness was poured into my body from above.

will i ever be able to feel like that again, that strongly?

12. Yeah dude.

13. I'm so happy for you, seeing first timers or hearing their stories just bring a twinkle to my eye.

14. Be lucky, the first time i got hig i was diving down the road lol that was an experience

15. Sounds pretty damn great

16. once i got high and shot my poop

17. lol describing weed as an orgasmx100, your smoking weed here mang, not smoking rock. Sure it's better than an orgasm IMO but that's a bit of an exaggeration :p

• Like Like x 1