Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I am very creeped out

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TokinBro, Jul 25, 2011.

1. Just a little while ago, I was playing xbox. I turned it off, and went to the bathroom, I come back and its on again, so i turn it off, and i notice the controllers are upside down so i flip them over. I went to get food and I come back, this time its on again and a game of nazi zombies is already started. No one is here to turn it on, and I am very scared. What do you think?
    I just watched the 4th kind so im pretty scared.:confused:

2. Yeah I'd be spooked. Unplug it and see if it turns on :eek:

3. You're fucked.

4. Look behind you!

5. It's too late. It already got him.

6. #7 SconsinStoner44, Jul 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You're fucked

7. leave a cupcake on it and see if it turns into a cake..

8. Turn on a webcam or video phone and leave the room. Might catch Bigfoot.

9. Dude fucking george romero knocked him out with his theater light set. Rip

10. turns out it was m neighbor fucking with me, i heard him in the bathroom so i went in their swinging a baseball bat. His arm hurts now

11. Your neighbors fuckin weird.

12. #14 Deathtrip420, Jul 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Looks like he learned his lesson haha

13. ....Your neighbor broke into your house twice to fuck with you? I think if I cought anyone in my house for whatever reason without my knowledge, it'd scare me enough to grab the .44 and start shooting.

...I'm paranoid alone at night.

14. i dont know what time it is where you are but here it 2:27am. so what the fuck was your neighbor doing in your house!?! (depending on your timezone)

15. That's what I'm thinking lmao, same time here.

Either way, he SHOULD expect to get hurt. I'd be thinking there's an intruder in my house too

16. Fuck someone up

17. Funny though.

18. thats fucked up honestly thatd make me want to move