I am very bored....

Discussion in 'General' started by Deleted member 95373, Jul 1, 2008.

1. I had plans today but... I had been awake for like 3-4 days or something, I passed out earlier at my house and I woke up a lil while ago. It's kind of crappy because I have nothing to do... so GC help me out. Talk to me on AIM,YIM,MSN, post links to funny shit, link me to some entertaining games, shit I'm always down for a debate, I'm down for ANYTHING! I feel like I am dying of boredom at the moment, I feel like I want to go to sleep because I know itll pass the time, but at the same time I'm not tired.... mind helping me GC? :D

2. Shit bro, I know what you mean.

I'm about to smoke some resin. Then take about 3 shots. Smoke a cigar. Smoke Resin. Take 4 shots. Then play some GTA IV gone as fuck!

Care to join me? haha

3. Wish I could, all my shit is empty of stuff, I got no liquor and I sold my 360 looong ago.

4. oh shittt, really??

Fuck man, that sucks.

I feel your pain though, I know what you're going through. This drink is for you! Once you get a liqour purge make my FAMOUS "Buddha Love" drink:
    -3 shots of Malibu Caribbean Rum: Mango
    -A small pour of cherry juice
    -A cherry
    -Minute Made Orange Juice
    -Simply Orange Juice
    -Stir
    It tastes...Simply...Amaziiing.

5. im so bored too, i dont have no weed. i guess i could scrap some resin, idk how much i got though, i'll try it tho whatev works

6. does that come with a free pair of these sunglasses?

[​IMG]

7. I don't get it :(

8. how many hits does it take to get a nice high off resin

9. The REAL question here is, how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?
    I rest my case.

haha nahh, if you get a good ball of resin about 4-5 hits gets me pretty baked, I'm a lightweight though.:smoking:

10. if your bored watch some anime =D

http://onlygoodanimes.webs.com