1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

i am thinkin about growin for the first time and would love an expert opinion thx

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Briian420, May 21, 2004.

1. i've been reading alot and trying to do some homework on the matter but am having trouble finding the answers to my ?'s

for one i need a place for a stealth grow (my mom is mormon and would completely flip)

also how many lights would i need for 2 plants?

and is there a way to tell whether it is a male or female before planting as to not waste time?

if u can help i would be much obliged thx i am looking forward to your expert opinions.

2. your unlikely to receive a lot of help, you do know that you could risk losing your mom's house if you get caught?.........and ps i take it your over 18 and at college but still living with your mom?.........Peace out..........Sid

3. for one i need a place for a stealth grow (my mom is mormon and would completely flip)

Can't really help you there, you know your own house better than us. But since it's your mothers house, might I interest you in guerrilla growing? http://www.geocities.com/quickgrowguide/guerrillagardening.html

also how many lights would i need for 2 plants?

Depends on the lights. I would expect a single 200watt HPS would do the job. But if your growing with fluros, as many as you can fit.

and is there a way to tell whether it is a male or female before planting as to not waste time?

Not unless you buy feminized seeds. But In my opinion, they are too expensive. Plus they can turn into hermaphrodites.

4. when your plants get some branches on them, take a clone off each plant and put em in a cardboard box with a single CFL in it, and set it on 12/12... in 3 ~ 14 days they should show sex.. (remember to mark each container to remember which clone came from which plant...

Grasscity Deals Near You