I am the "paranoid" guy...

Discussion in 'General' started by iamkingsito, Oct 7, 2009.

1. My friends always want to smoke blunts just sitting parked somewhere. I have no issue with that if its a location where there is only one way in and one way out if we are positioned where we can see traffic coming and going. I'm the first one to point out a cop even if its on the other side of the divider headed in the opposite direction. I'm always scanning for possible LE and my boys knock me for it constantly. I'm just venting honestly. They play that Kanye West song "Paranoid" when I start to act up but I always tell them in my opinion I'm a safety first kind of guy. I like my freedom, apparently they don't. These reckless motherfuckers smoke while we're moving around holding the blunt all kinds of high and hitting it like its a blunt. I atleast mask it with the majority of my hand and hit the tip of the blunt between my two fingers. FML! Sorry, just had to vent. Hope someone else out there is "the paranoid guy" like me.

2. I used to be like that, and still have tendencies for it. It's not worth getting a ticket for marijuana because, even though the laws are injust, you still get in a heap load of shit for it.

3. If you dont feel comfortable smoking with them while parked somewhere then dont get pressured into it. Its not worth getting caught and getting into legal troubles.

4. Yeah, there's a difference between being smart and being over-paranoid, I don't think it's wrong to constantly look for cops while smoking in the open, especially after you've been there...I always smoke inside, much safer.

5. haha yea its like programmed in my brain to scan for cops but i try and keep it myself cause it really is a buzzkill for others, so unless were in immediate danger I just keep to myself, lol.

6. See that's the thing I don't feel I'm overly paranoid.
    I think I'm just being safe when it comes down to it.
    The difference is I've been arrested before, they haven't.
    So they don't have that fear installed in them I guess.

It blows my mind when I bring up a point like, "When we're parked somewhere we are sitting ducks. I would much rather be moving around atleast." they usually reply with something like "Cops don't patrol around here, what are the chances of someone randomly rolling up on us". Usually my defense is, stranger things have happened. Its probably taboo but I sometimes hope that they get caught on something minor but arrested atleast so they understand how much suck is involved.

7. Yup, makes sense. I've never been caught, because I'm careful. Because I smoke in places that I know really well, where I would know how to get out of quickly if needed. I'm not really paranoid, and I've been known to smoke bowls in public before. But it's different when you're with a group of people.. you don't go easily unnoticed. I know loads of people who've been arrested or ticketed and got their shit taken away because they wanted to be cocky with their smoke. Thats not something I want to subject myself to, so I hear you on that.

8. this
    im always on alert but i just keep to myself so i don't give my buddies a buzzkill
    always better to be safe than sorry man

legitballer wher u at in chitown

9. I mentioned I was arrested, it was nothing marijuana related.
    But being arrested is a horrible experience regardless of why.

10. Yeah, I heard that part. I bet it does suck.. I've been cuffed and searched and harassed and all that shit. Manners work wonders sometimes though, I've always been able to talk my way out of stuff with cops. But I've seen my family all getting arrested more times that I'd like, and I would prefer not to join them in all that. So, glad you're careful now. (Your friends will appreciate it one day when you're not there and they get caught)

11. #11 KundaliniRising, Oct 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2009

Your friends are morons, because cops patrol EVERYWHERE unless it's an area where the state cops have jurisdiction, other than that, unless your on a dead end road near the outskirts of town (like where I live, cops never come up here unless they're called, but I see them driving on the road my road goes to) then theres a damn good chance a cop could roll through. Parking in a culdasac doesn't count cuz cops patrol those cuz it's an easy turn around, I'm talking dead end roads that require a 3 point turn, cops don't usually go up those unless called or if it's a high crime area.

Your safest bet is driving on back country roads. Roads that basically go through the woods with the houses few n far between and that are pretty beat up because theres no need to fix them cuz of low traffic.

12. yep i smoked blunts and everything in my car almost everywhere for about 9 months behind my 5% tint always was paranoid but always was smart until one night a few months ago i thout it would be ok for my friend to roll a L in a parkin lot of a crowded high school game then bam flashlight rite thru my tint revealing the holy herbs... never park and smoke just ride with 1 blunt and no evidence

13. Sitting in a parked car to smoke a blunt is generally pure fail.

Why take the risk?

14. theres something wrong with this...hmmm...

15. I've told them this 100 times over. They swear that cops "never" patrol certain areas. Mind you its an apartment complex we are generally in because we live in three neighboring communities and they are all circles. It infuriates me that they act like I have no idea what I am talking about. Its to a point where I'm about to be Kid Cudi with it. Day and night, the lonely loner seems to free his mind at night...