I am the most intelligent person here

Discussion in 'General' started by dickens cider, Mar 9, 2010.

1. I needed to get a 19 on my physics exam to pass the class.

I got a 17, but the teacher gave me a sympathy bump.

Sagan knew nothing. I'm going to change the world, one 17 at a time.

2. You sir are on your way to becoming Pope of Science.

hahaha

3. haha you must be that stoner kid that usually sleeps in the back of the class, I was too:hello:

4. hmm most intelligent person here ayee, PIE! to 600 places. ready set.... GO! :D

sympathy bump ftw!!

5. Calculate the enthalpy of roasting Sagan alive in a cast-iron stove

6. I stayed up for 30 hours studying for it. That was my mistake. Freshman year I could pull shit like that and get away with it. Now I'm healthy, and ironically, my body was not used to it and just died on me. I was getting dizzy while taking the exam, and talking to myself. Seriously.

7. The fact you stayed up for 30 hours cramming tells me you aren't that intelligent lol no offense but seriously...

8. Yes - yes you are! Feel better now?:rolleyes:

9. buurrrrrnnnn!@~!

10. You fucking lie, stoner_lukas is

11. Eym soree butt yew arnt. Iyam. Iyam a fukign jeenyus! Reeliy itz troo. Butt if yew studey reely reely hrd adn tayk yore vytuminz adn lissen two yore mom adn kwit smokign doap ull thu tym yew myte bekum a jeenyus lyk me sumday. Itz not lyklee bekuz Iyam soe smrt butt yew nevr no. Bi the waee, yew speeld "sympathy" rong. Evreebudee nose itz speeld "simputhee".

Congrats on the exam man :D

12. I used to do it all the time. My GPA is still rock solid.

Adderall is a helluva drug, son.
    No. I feel sad that a woman couldn't utilize her comprehension skills well enough to deduce that this thread was meant to be ironic.

Now I am sad.

13. Jesus, 30 hours?!! I crammed for COLLEGE tests for 12 minutes and got b's and c's

Someone needs to teach you to study...

14. I've studied a total of probably 4 hours since the semester started. You can really tell in some classes.

And MuncieWeed, are you from Muncie, IN?

15. Haha. Hey, whatever works buddy. I think the same thing happened to me in Geometry lol. I had a high F BEFORE the final. There's no way I passed haha! But hey, I'm not complaining. I've always sucked at math

16. C's are really setting the par high :rolleyes:

17. Hey you liar, someone repped me and told me I was!!!!

Congrats on passin that shiiit.

18. Haha, honestly though that can't be healthy .... usually if I pay attention in most of the classes I go to and just review for an hour at night and hour before the test I'm set.

I took Adderall once, didn't do shit to me sadly :confused:

But hey whatever works man, good luck

19. Yes sir

20. Dude. Indiana=drive.through.state.

Move.