Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I AM the luckiest man on earth.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bungtothehol, Aug 13, 2011.

1. #21 Aaron Getang, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Thanks dude. I was just joking !

2. OH! Now I understand, strains are what make the plants good, totally not the grower, okaaaaay :cool:

3. #23 ToTheDome, Aug 14, 2011
    Naw. YOU don't know what a troll is. A troll is someone who joins a thread with the intention of being argumentative and annoying. EXACTLY what that one guy did.

4. OP, I know a guy who get's ounces for free.

not trying to say it's not lucky you might get a gram or two of some decent stuff, but in the grand scheme of things...

5. Yea your friend might as well go all the way and sell it cuz he's still breaking the law. It's like raping someone in a bank vault, might as well steal some money while you're there rapin'.

6. No bro, the rule of thumb on GC is "pic or it didn't happen." that's notta troll phrase. We just want some proof.

7. @ trolls, what is so fucking far fetched about a guy getting a gram or two for free?

EDIT: he could throw up a budshot, but it still wouldn't be proof that he got it for free.
    or hell, he could even have just taken a picture of his dealers stuff.

8. #28 Aaron Getang, Aug 14, 2011
    So that would make op a troll...

9. i'm saying, pics don't equal proof, why can't a stoner community be on the honor system?

10. Sorry man it didnt seem like it, i get mad at those type of things. :/

11. #31 Aaron Getang, Aug 14, 2011
    Chaos.

12. This thread sounds like a bunch of trolls arguing about who is the biggest troll....

13. This threads a shit show, you are all a bunch of haters. Honestly, you make it seem like a bad thing that he is getting any free dope at all. Re read this, you guys sound like a bunch of fucking 6th graders. Grow up.

Congrats OP, I wish I got free bud!

14. A friend with weed, is a friend indeed.

15. dumbtothehol