I am SUCH an idiot! Official Thread.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GanjaGang, Sep 7, 2010.

1. Today classes were cancelled so I went home to find I left my bowl in my car. My car is getting it's body fixed, hope they don't snoop around haha.
    I decide to make a bubbler, it turned out to be very small, collapsible and fit in my pocket.
    I was stoked to test it out.
    I grabbed my last of the ganj, a lighter, and my new bubbler. I walked about 2 miles to my favorite spot to smoke around my house, brought back memories. That walk from when I didn't have a car, haha. Anyways, I fill up about half the bowl and a huge gust of wind comes out of freaking no where and blows the rest away. I got one hit( it hit like a champ :hello: ) but on the real.. I am SUCH an idiot.

Share your whacky tales so I don't feel as stupid, please? :eek:

2. when i was like 10 i had a lizard that i had to feed crickets to...you had to take the heat lamp we had for him off the top and set it somewhere while you fed him. one time i took it off put it on the hardwood floor and ended up completely burning the floor almost starting a fire

3. i keep falling in love with the devil.

4. it happens bro.. all you can do is take notes of this and dont let the wind rob you again

5. It's hard not too when she's so beautiful, am I right?

6. spot on. i should stick with my first love...

MARYYY HUANASSS

7. Agreed. Maryj is the. Only thing that keeps my devil off my mind

8. Guess ill add mine. So awhile back I'm at a friends bout to leave.
    We just smoked about 2.5 grams in an Apple so I was not paying attention.
    I head to my car open the trunk stash the bud and my pipe and close trunk.
    I sit down in my seat and reach in my pockets for my keys. No keys. I look around
    For 10 mins and I know I locked them in the trunk. FUCK!! This is not the first time. So
    I have to get my friend to drive me all the way to my place and get my spares. This was prob
    The 10th time I have done this. I know ur thinking y didn't I just POP the trunk using the
    Handle by the e brake. Well my car is a 1970 Chevy. They only open by key.

9. taking a big breath out before taking a hit in my spoon, but as i was blowing out my breath, i put my lips to piece, and blew out all the weed. :mad::rolleyes:

10. #10 CharO0ne, Sep 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2010
    Well...yesterday I was taking a shower, and realized halfway through that I forgot my toothpaste (I brush my teeth in the shower). So I hop out real quick and open the cabinet looking for the tube, and quickly grabbed it and got back to my shower. So I pop off the cap, squirt some on my toothbrush and get to brushing. Less than 10 seconds in, I feel my mouth and my lips burning. It wasn't exactly painful, but my lips started to feel sorta numb, so I'm just thinking "damn, this must be extra strength..." :rolleyes:

After the burning persisted, out of curiosity I flip the tube over, and read the words "Icy Hot: pain reliever" on the front of the tube. I immediately start drowning myself with water from the shower head in total shock and confusion...

Not one of my smarter moments.

11. ahahahaha that's fucking awesome. +rep

12. I was putting back together my center console in my can and saw a wire that was loose. I couldn't see anything leading to it, and all my electricals were working fine I was already tired and hot as fuck and ready tp just get the car put back together. So I put it back together, push down the top, light a cig and go for a ride. I started to smell this nasty burnign smell that I assumed was the cigarette. The smell gets worse ans worse until it fucking hits me: "OH SHIT THAT ONE WIRE" I look down and see smoke coming from under the dash. I pull off to the side of this (very busy) road I was on and grab a screwdriver and start going ham. I finally ripped out the burnt pices and capped off the wire. Right as I got the damn car back together (again), I realize I somehow lost my lighter and my cig had gone out. Well wouldn't you know it, here comes the mo-fuckin' ice cream man out of no where. We never have ice cream trucks, especially on the road I was on. So all in all he lit my cig and sold me a popsicle.:rolleyes:

13. Was your lizard a..... MARIGUANA?

14. bring my devil to mine...mainly cause we smoke all the time...more of an angel actually.

15. I wanna mariguana, that sounds delicious.. Man.:hello:

16. Put me off for a check with the whole devil thing.

17. Heh, thought of another one...

So I was driving in the car with my Mom and grandma one evening, we were headed to Home Depot for some reason. Somehow my Mom got on the subject of them having a nursery, and me not knowing what a nursery was, and being utterly baffled by the fact, spewed out this statement:

"Phhft, who would leave their kids at a Home Depot nursery?" I was literally serious. After 3 seconds of pure silence, my Mom says "Are you serious?" which proceeds a car full of laughter. I was very embarressed.

Again, not one of my smarter moments.

18. LOL
    +rep

19. Kept taking shots of tequila after I was well past 10 shots.

This was all in about an hour time span.

Almost died.