I am still having trouble posting

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Zip123, Apr 27, 2010.

1. I am still have trouble making threads on other parts of the forum any suggestions?

2. #2 RMJL, Apr 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2010
    Geez! I checked to see if you had anything awaiting moderation. For some reason, the system kicks a lot of posts and threads into a moderation queue with new people who are posting a lot of links or pics.

But...you didn't. You've logged out, cleared cookies and logged back in, right? You've made sure your title isn't too long and that your post isn't a long copy/paste action, right?

Dude...I don't know. All settings are correct for you. There are no restrictions on your account. If you can make a thread in here, then make the thread you want to make and shoot me a PM or ask a Mod or Super Mod to move it to the appropriate forum.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience. I know it's a pain. So, I appreciate you hanging in there. It'll definitely be worth it after we get the glitch fixed.

If you still can't get anything to post after that then I'll have to get our techie to dig deeper.

3. Ya i logged out and cleared my cookies and everything : /
    And its cool i can wait till it gets fixed i am in know hurry lol
    I like reading the posts on this site idc if i can post or not lol

4. I can't post threads either :/ been trying for ages, need advice on stuff!

Longtime lurker, newtime poster...don't hate!

5. I wish I had a magic wand to fix this stuff for you guys. I don't get why this forum works but the others don't. Our glitches make no sense around here!

6. #6 BuzzLightOne, Apr 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2010
    :wave:High RMJL, For some reason I am unable to go to my user control panel. :confused: I cleared all cookies etc. ,but still no luck. If you would please check it, I'd appreciate it. Thanks, Buzzzzzzz:D

The message states; Invalid specified. If you used a valid link, please notify the administrator.

7. Hey buzz...your issue is more unique so I forwarded it to SJ. All of your stuff appears good to me so he'll have to check it out.

8. Thanks sweets, I appreciate it, I'm kinda lost without it. :smoking:

9. Its because you're special Buzz :love::love::love:

10. Posting is working for me now :)

11. :wave:Aw Thunder, you're the special one...:love::love::love:

YESSS! Feels good huh? :hello:

12. im having the same problem today.. ive register about a week or two ago... i made new threads yesterday but today i cant do shit but reply. i logged out cleared cookies restarted my computer and modem and still nothing

13. #13 BuzzLightOne, May 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2010
    Please fix the user cp for me asap. I'd really appreciate it SJ ;)

It's still bwoken :(

14. bump >>>> update? :eek:

15. The grasscity server pisses me off daily, you'd think at midnight on a week day there wouldn't be enough traffic to make the forum not load for 15 minutes.
    The homepage works fine all the time... but the forum is a different story. =/

16. Buzz, I contacted SJ about this. I know he's super busy...like, SUPER BUSY...but I'll hit him up again about it. I dealt with it for a day so I know you've got to be very frustrated by it. :(

17. :hello::hello::hello: Thank you RMJL! And thank you too SuperJoint! :D:D:D

:love::metal::love::gc_rocks::yay: I'm so happy to have my ucp back! :smoking::smoke:

18. I've never really had any trouble posting or browsing the forum, but for the past two weeks things have been getting really bad (slow). It doesn't matter what time I log in everything is just so slow and unresponsive. I'm not the only one experiencing problems, am I?

19. Damnit, I started not being able to make threads yesterday and I have cleared everything. This is the second time it's done this since I have become a member.

20. SJ is working really hard on getting things ready for the upgrade and update. I think he's run into a few issues but he's pouring all of his time and effort into Grasscity so that we won't have to deal with these annoying glitches any longer. He wants all of the City's Blades to have a good experience here and understands the frustrations. He's dealing with his own frustrations, as well. So, please, hang in there. He'll get us back into tip top shape and we'll be better than ever. :)