Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I am sorry grasscity

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smoke or die, Feb 11, 2011.

1. Was smokin with my friend and i laughed mid bowl hit and bud flew everywhere :eek:

2. Party foul!

3. mulligan. reset the bowl.

4. Thats it! Youre on timeout.

5. 5-second roll! Hurry!

6. Better than mid bong rip...bowl gone, water everywhere....

7. When I was smoking for the first few times with some friends, a buddy of mine was explaining to two newbies the "rules of the smoking circle". He explained adimately that "IF YOU BLOW THE BOWL OUT, YOU'RE OUT FOR TWO ROTATIONS, AND YOU'RE PACKING THE NEXT ONE" and that "IF YOU DROP THE PIECE, YOU'RE DONE FOR THE NIGHT".

Long story short? First hit he takes he hacks up a lung mid hit, blows that bowl out, and drops the piece in one fell swoop. Five years later and we still haven't stopped giving him shit for that.

Basically, shit happens man. At least you weren't a douche :D

8. iv'e been smoking for a good year now too but chat roullete made me laugh someone showed up with a obama mask so its his fault

9. That's a misdemeanor in some foreign countries.

10. you need to exchange the herb out for some headies

11. Class C Felony in Western Madagascar

12. Ah shitty, but it happens there is really no one to blame. I just hate when people are assholes about it.

13. Its the death penalty in Queens

14. As others have said, it happens to everyone from time to time. No biggie

15. Might wanna get some Kleenex, for the shit that is on the fan.

16. well i shit myself laughing. thank you sir

17. This. Hands down, golf ftw. Ive almost done this, but i felt the cough and held it. Ah.
    Back to your bowl this instant!!!

18. My friend had been laughing cause we said his brother looked orange, and truth be told he really did lol. He took a hit and mid hit my other friend said "ORANGE MAN IN THE WOODS COMIN TO RAPE YOU" and the next thing I did was look over and my mouth hit the floor. He laughed coughed and the wind blew some ash into his mouth and he instantly went from laughing to "the fuck?" face

19. Shame on you!