i am sooo bored

Discussion in 'General' started by NFloyd2357, Aug 22, 2008.

1. I'm so sick of the perpetual monotony that is summer vacation. I hate to wish for summer's end, because I'll hate myself in a month when I'm doing school-work; but there really is nooooothing to do. I'm so bored, and the only thing i can think of to do is to watch a movie or do drugs. I've already watched all my movies too many times, and i can't really get any cool drugs lol. i got weed but i wish i had some shrooms or xanies or something. damn, i can't wait to move into my house for school. good times ahead.

anyone else, in a weird way, ready for summer to end? I'm ready to wear jeans and a hoodie, walk around in the nice fall breeze. look at the trees with colorful leaves, and drive my car with all the windows down. I love fall. A fresh start. I time to convince yourself that you can be a better person, a better student. new styles, new everything. A clean slate.

2. You're a poet and you didn't even know it

3. Moar masterbation.

4. haha yea i saw that after i already posted, and was like "nice, thats some good shit." i say its some good shit, mainly, because im really fuckin bored lol

done it too much, starting to hurt
    ... just kidding... but seriously

5. im bored out of my mind too...winter is what im waiting for, god i luv winter...i can wear my fav. jacket all the time and it's perfect weather for smoking outside.
    it's never hot and alwayz either cool or cold

6. yea thats why i love fall here. winter gets a bit too cold and messy though; i won't miss leaving my dorm to smoke in the woods as mounds of snow fall off the trees, dousting myself and my blunt

7. lol yah tru, snow can be a pain in the ass.
    but it's fun to play snowball fight in the dark when ur high ^^
    BUT gets scary tho...i see things...well it's not there but i picture it...fkin scary sometimes...