Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I am SO tempted to smoke but I can't!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TravisH997, Jul 4, 2009.

1. Ok so a couple of days ago me and my friend "J" picked up like 1/4 of some weed and we smoked some the next day. But that same day that we smoked "J" left to go to Houston with another friend, "B". So "J" didn't wanna take that shit with him to Houston so he left it for me to babysit. Oh by the way "J" and "B" are my two best friends so I'd do a lot for them. So he left it with me and said that if I was ever bored to break it up so we didn't have to when we went to my family place in NM next week, because the whole reason we bought it was to smoke it at my place. So today I got my mom's coffee grinder and ground that shit up real real nice and put it back in the pill bottle and left it again. But now I'm so tempted to smoke some by myself even though he's been telling me every day not to be tempted and smoke it and I KNOW never to fuck with a man's marijuana. Anywho I just wanted to tell people, I don't know, just felt like expressing my situation.

2. dude. . pack a bowl man. A bowl is what like .2-.3 grams? if you guys are good friends I'm sure he owes you one for something. Even if not. . again, what's a bowl? And didn't you say half of it was yours?? what are you waiting for man! :wave:

3. actually he paid for it in full cuz i have no money right now, and now im really tempted to but i have absolutely nothing to smoke it with now

4. Bummer.
    But yeah, you shouldn't smoke it. You clearly already know that though...
    Did you clean the coffee grinder yet? You could probably get a shit ton of kief off the lid and rim if you didn't rinse it yet.
    Collect it, press it (or just put a little tobacco, or a screen, in the bottom of the bowl), and bam! You're stoned as fuck.

Have a good night :)

5. He's your best friend. Don't smoke it. He may not get mad, but he would probably be disappointed that you took some of his weed without asking.

6. the way i see it is if youre babysitting it, then you should be able to smoke a little bit of it. he did pay for it, but having you hold onto it should imo cost him a little bit. or if you can smoke him back up in return especially if youre good buddies i wouldnt think a bowl would matter that much

7. #7 pack3rstoner, Jul 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2009
    lol ur friends "b" and "j"??? thats hella funny. dont take it.

8. Come on man, stealing is stealing. And stealing from a friend is fucking low.

9. alright i havent been smoking long so explain kief, i know the basics i think, its basically this yellowish powder type residue you get when you grind it right? i had a lot of that in the grinder but its not a simple grinder so it was EVERYWHERE in it. i also didnt have anything to collect it with so i just cleaned it with a kleenex and went on. oh and its a very old grinder so my mom wont miss it. and what did you mean by press it? sorry for the questions

10. this man is a genius.

11. Why did you grind it up? That just makes it deteorate faster. It's not your weed, don't fuck with it. Seriously, get a grip. You want to smoke just buy your own.

12. I have respect for you as a grower, but you sir are a douche. Did I not mention he said to break it up? I decided to be NICER and grind it so it's in better condition to smoke.

13. #13 ForYouBlue, Jul 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2009

Haha, that's totally cool. We all gotta learn sometime, right?
    Anyway, yep you were on the right track with the yellowish powder. That's kief.

If by "it's not a simple grinder" you mean it's got a bunch of nooks and crannies and assorted other places that the kief could possibly settle into, then just turn it upside-down over a piece of white paper and tap the shit out of it.

The remaining kief should fall onto the paper, where you can scrape it into a little pile and stick it into the corner of a plastic baggie. Then just keep folding it over and over until you have a neat, tight little package. Wrap that in foil, heat up the iron (the lowest setting should do fine), press the hot iron onto the foil-wrapped package, flip the package over and do the same thing to the other side, and remember that when you're pressing you need to press HARD.

Unwrap the foil, unwrap the plastic, pop out the compressed kief, and smoke it till you can burn without fear that doing so will cost you your best friend's trust :)

By the way, I hope this makes sense because I am tired as all hell and really, really need to go to sleep. If you have any more questions I'm sure someone else can answer them, or I'll revisit the thread tomorrow *now stepping off high horse*. Have a great night, and remember that good friends are harder to find than weed :)

14. yea it does have a shitload of "nooks and crannies", it took like 15 minutes to clean all of the old coffee bean grinds out of it. but thank you so much i will most definitely do that next time. oh and to OSG, sorry for getting riled up in that last post

15. I really don't see the harm in smoking a bowl, hell you could make it a small one. Would your best friend really care? Hell if my best friend was babysitting my weed i'd tell him to smoke a bowl of it.

No debt between friends is my philosophy. Then again, if your friend specifically told you to wait up 4 him maybe you should.:D

And OSG, i'm pretty sure his friend told him to grind it up if he was feeling bored, I wouldn't worry too much about it bro.

16. yea he specifically said to wait so.. yea