I am so sick of...

Discussion in 'General' started by SassyMelassy, Jan 10, 2011.

1. I am sick of seeing posts with the words "Justin Bieber" anywhere in the title or text . Seriously, GC?

What are you sick of, GC?? What would make your world a better place by not existing??

2. Headaches and bad eye sight..... if I didn't have bad eye sight, my stupid contacts wouldn't of scratched my eye, causing me a lot of pain for the past 2 days as well as giving me horrible headaches that I fear will last for another few days -.-

3. The lack of Bieber Fever in this thread.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I here ya I've got glasses myself. honestly though I can't stand school right now

5. the amount of hate on GC nowadays

Not enough good vibes bein' spread.

6. Sushis. I'm so fucking sick of sushis. I can't stand the sight of it. I swear, if I eat one more sushi, I'm going to throw up.

I'm at a Japanese buffet right now.

7. Grasscity is the only place I've ever heard of Justin Bieber. I had to google that shit to see wtf he even was, then when I found out, I had an emotional time convincing myself to continue posting here. The weed threads kept me coming back, but like you OP, when I see that stuff, I just think it's a little weird.

8. Logins and passwords, always having to prove its me. I have so many I dont want anymore.

9. I'm also sick of hearing about movie stars what about people like Stephen hawking and Carl Sagan

10. Let the little girl have his lipgloss brand.

I don't listen to that bullshit, so i personally don't give a shit about him or his teenage fame.

Also, i could write you a list of things that irritate me, but it'd be way too long.

11. I should preface this by mentioning that I don't watch any television at all, and so usually I'm not very well versed in current or popular media/culture. When it comes to that sort of thing, I only really see headlines and move on.

So it was only a few weeks ago that I learned his name was pronounced "BEEber", not "B-I-ber"... and suddenly, 'Bieber Fever' rhymed, and it made much more sense.

12. least favourite threads on gc... drug tests, noobs getting caught, justin fever, wiz khalifaman, bad hip hop appreciation.

13. thats cuz theres too much bullshit in the world and its hard to stay happy when theres a giant cloud of global apathy over everything.

14. "i just smoked an eighth and have a drug test in 4 hours, am i gonna pass? what can I do plz help me!!"

• Like Like x 1

15. I have experienced the opposite so far, I been suprised at how accepting people have been.
    It can get so passive ill stir the pot, I suppose the moderators deserve some credit.

RE: I am sick of people doing 20+ kilometres under the speed limit.

• Like Like x 1
  16. #16 LightAnother, Jan 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2011
    "Dude i just smoked some badass purple sticky kush"

Im so sick of strain names it's all marijuana.

17. I'm sick of hearing about Hawking and Sagan.

What about Hintikka and Lewis?

18. One the one hand I agree. In the sections of the board for people who are simply getting a sack and smoking it, it's pointless.

But, in the growing sections it's extremely valuable information to have.

I'm sick of Ron Paul followers who act like they're the only people in the world who have an understanding of politics.

19. I am sick of fucking potholes all over this city.

Fuck the rain. Fuck the potholes.

Fucked up my tire because of one of them.

Fuck hardly any street lights working, causing me to be unable to see and dodge the potholes.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu:mad::mad:

• Like Like x 2
  20. working shitty jobs... that is until I start my career. But a job is better than none.