I am so pissed

Discussion in 'General' started by Surfer36, Oct 28, 2009.

1. #1 Surfer36, Oct 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2009
    (Note I'm a very sarcastic person) Ok so basically, I'm lucky enough to live somewhere where hookups are unreliable, sketchy, and expensive as hell. (Extreme emphasis on unreliable and expensive). So basically I've been dry for 3 weeks, and being a senior in high school I don't have the most options as to where to go (I'm 18, don't have a car yet, come January hopefully this shit will be a thing of the past).

So basically a pretty good friend knows a dude who knows another guy (Yeah this situation) who sells, so I toss up a good 70$, and he gets a few more people and we're splitting a good amount between us (A Quarter I think) and I was supposed to get it today, and today when I fronted him the cash because I trust him he said he'd get the friend to talk to the guy today.

So I called him about an hour ago and he said his friends guy upped the price another 40$ (Yeah, some 200 fucking dollars for a Quarter) And he'll try getting it to me by SATURDAY. The thing is, I KNEW this shit would happen, I don't know why I let him convince me it wouldn't happen, happened the last time I tried getting some booze (Again I'm 18) from another guy i know.

So tell me, am I wrong to be pissed? I put a good amount of cash up, and my friend actually gave all the cash pooled together from us to his "friend" so he can buy it and just be the "go between" for us and the dealer. I'm not paying this dick (not my friends, this asshole dealer) to get me what I want AT HIS CONVENIENCE for a crazy price. Fuck this. Maybe i'm a bit overly pissed but really!? That much for a quarter, and so many steps between to get from the dealer to me, on a day I'd rather not wait around for the time to be suitable for him.

Worst part is, I don't really have any other options. I'm sick of this garbage.

If you've read this, you read so much it'd be a waste not to post.

2. Last time I bought a quarter, it was half that price and it was about as dank as dank can be. This quarter better literally suck your dick while you smoke it. Yeah, I would cancel that deal and yeah I'd be pretty steamed.

3. Back when I had literally no connections I went through this same bullshit all the time.

I think anyone would be pretty pissed about that, so I don't think you're in the wrong for being upset.

$200 a quarter is quite retarded too, fortunately when I had to go through this crap nobody raised the prices on me.

4. Yeah this is pretty bad, but I'm only paying my 70$ and getting an eighth i think, but still this whole situation is messed up.

5. Don't ever front money. It can't be that hard to find a dealer in high school. Ask your friends where they buy from.

6. There are 16 ounces in a pound, you are getting 4 ounces. Let's around down to 111 grams.

You paid for just over 1/3 of the QP, you should get 1/3 of the ganja.

You should be getting 1 ounce and 9 grams. 37 grams.

If you are getting only an eighth out of this you are getting fucked so hard man.

7. I already know, but there aren't many other options I've got atm, so... Yeah

8. Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude what a fucking buzz kill. I feel so bad for you i get an ounce of the best shit around for 200. I would be pissed as shit in your situation. Then again i do live in vancouver :smoking:

9. What do you mean no options?

You paid for a portion, you get that portion. Period.

Put your foot down. Tell your friend that you expect your fair portion. Grow some balls.

10. ^ Sir Elliot he's trying to get a quarter-ounce, not a quarter pound. But 37 grams of marijuana for $70 sounds good to me :D

sucks man. You are getting ripped off badly. too bad you lack availability in your area.

11. Yeah.. we pay 4x as much as you here. How i hate NJ.

12. I mean I've got no options other than that one? I paid for my part yeah, but apparently you missed the whole part about going through hell to get to it. I've already told him I expect exactly what I've paid for, yet as i said again its his friend's dealer. So there isn't much he can do about it?

And, if you couldn't tell already the whole situation is sketchy as hell, and I'm being told it's super dank, and again I feel I can trust him, yet you can see my doubts with the situation so far.

13. damn just get an eigth next time fuck the whole 200 quarters

14. I myself am getting an eighth out of it all, the other is divided among everybody else who payed.

15. You paid $70.

Why are you only getting an eighth?

You paid for 35 grams. You paid for 35 grams and they're giving you 3.5 grams. Why are you getting fucked?

16. I would just not smoke weed until I found a good connect just talk to people, or I would just start growing. Fuck paying that much for that much.

17. Sir Elliot, where is weed $2 a gram at 35 grams? I need to move there.

if $70 gets you 35 grams of marijuana, I'm getting ripped the fuck off.

18. What do you not get? I'm getting 1/8 of AN OUNCE, i never said anything about 1/8 a pound?

19. LOL $200 a quarter? That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.