Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I am so pissed!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ThEHeRbSmOkEr, May 25, 2012.

1. Ok listen to this question on yahoo answers.
    I am 18 and smoke weed how can this affect me negatively if at all?

I started when i was about 13 and 1/2 and only did it once a month or every couple months. Recently I've gotten back into weed and have been smoking pretty much straight for the past two weeks and am starting my 3rd. I know its illegal but iv'e heard marijuana isn't that bad for your health other than the smoking part. I just wanted to know if it can affect my growth / brain activity and performance in school.(i havent really went through puberty) Thank You.

here's some answers.
    It will. This is why our generation is KILLING ME. YOU F*CKING TEENS AND YOUR SEX AND DRUGS AND WEED. Y U NO SMART. I BLAME THE PARENTS.

Weed is too mainstream. Anyways, I personally believe that any form of smoking is bad for you. Lung cancer, HELLO?! You're signing a deathwish by inhaling that toxin. So, if you want to die earlier, go ahead, have a joint. I'll be sipping my tea.

."if at all?"
    You're screwing yourself. Say goodbye to your attention span. Lack to emotion. Hello, flat effect!
    You will need drugs later on to get it up mentally. "I know I'm young but.." haha whatever joe schmoe, you know nothing.

What do you guys think about that?

I didn;t answer i was too pissed.

2. Also just to let you know I'm not the one who asked that.

3. What can you do? There are so many ignorant people in this generation it is not funny. Those same fools who are saying those things probably have no second thoughts about popping their prescription medicine and what THOSE do to their bodies.

4. people are uninformed, what can you expect.

"Y U NO SMART" hahaha fucking dumbass.

that last person got all his weed information from that one commercial with the deflated girl. shits actually funny as hell.

5. I just hate the marijuana propaganda. Why cant stokers smoke in peace. I wish people weren't so ignorant about shit. I decided to reply to his question and i told him to watch the union.

6. It's the internet, does it really matter?

7. I think the entire point went completely over your head. This thread is more or less about the propaganda and the ignorant fucks in this world. These ignorant fucks "on the internet" believe and preach the same shit in real life.

8. It does matter. Just because they said that on the internet, doesn't necessarily mean that they don't say the same b-shit in real life. They are all closed minded fucks who make us look like retards.

9. #9 Storm Crow, May 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2012
    "I am 18 " + "(i havent really went through puberty)"

First off, how many 18 year olds do you know who have not hit puberty yet? :confused: My guess is the kid at 15, tops! :cool: His wording is a lot like what I see in 7th & 8th grade. :rolleyes:

"YOU F*CKING TEENS AND YOUR SEX AND DRUGS AND WEED"

At least, this idiot separated drugs and weed! lol Teen sex went on in his generation too, whether he admits it or not! lol

"Anyways, I personally believe that any form of smoking is bad for you. Lung cancer, HELLO?! You're signing a deathwish by inhaling that toxin. So, if you want to die earlier, go ahead, have a joint. I'll be sipping my tea."

This person, although right about smoking being rough on your lungs, needs to read a few of these!

{Delta}-9 Tetrahydrocannabinol inhibits growth and metastasis of lung cancer.
    (abst - 2007)
    http://www.aacrmeetingabstracts.org...searchid=1&FIRSTINDEX=1760&resourcetype=HWCIT

Marijuana Cuts Lung Cancer Tumor Growth In Half, Study Shows (news – 2007)
    Marijuana Cuts Lung Cancer Tumor Growth In Half, Study Shows

Marijuana Ingredients Slow Invasion by Cervical and Lung Cancer Cells
    [FONT=&quot](news - 2007) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Pot Slows Cancer in Test Tube[/FONT]

Delta9-Tetrahydrocannabinol inhibits epithelial growth factor-induced lung cancer cell migration in vitro as well as its growth and metastasis in vivo. (abst – 2008) Delta9-Tetrahydrocannabinol inhibits epithelial gro... [Oncogene. 2008] - PubMed - NCBI

Cannabidiol inhibits lung cancer cell invasion and metastasis via intercellular adhesion molecule-1. (abst – 2011) Cannabidiol inhibits lung cancer cell invasion and m... [FASEB J. 2012] - PubMed - NCBI

And that tea excites the SAME cannabinoid receptor that cannabis does, only weaker! So enjoy your cup of tea, sir or madam, your cannabinoid receptors are happily being activated!

Tea catechins' affinity for human cannabinoid receptors. (abst – 2010)
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19897346

"You're screwing yourself. Say goodbye to your attention span"

Cognitive Measures in Long-term Cannabis Users. (abst – 2002)
    Cognitive measures in long-term cannabis us... [J Clin Pharmacol. 2002] - PubMed - NCBI

Heavy cannabis use without long-term effect on global intelligence (news - 2002)
    International Association for Cannabis as Medicine

Marijuana does not dent IQ permanently (news - 2002)
    [FONT=&quot]Marijuana does not dent IQ permanently - 08 April 2002 - New Scientist[/FONT]

Cannabis Intoxication Does Not Adversely Impact Decision Making
    (news - 2007) Illinois NORML - Cannabis Intoxication Does Not Adversely Impact Decision Making

and continuing on the theme of "it rots your brain".....

Pot smoking not tied to middle-age mental decline (news – 2012)
    [FONT=&quot]Pot smoking not tied to middle-age mental decline | MNN - Mother Nature Network[/FONT]

Cannabinoids As Neuroprotective Agents in Traumatic Brain Injury. (abst - 2004)
    [FONT=&quot]Bentham Science Publishers[/FONT]

Marijuana May Slow Alzheimer's (news - 2006) (THC blocks Alzheimer's almost 10 times better than Aricept- the leading med for Alzheimer's :eek: Share this is nothing else! )
    [FONT=&quot]Marijuana May Slow Alzheimer's[/FONT]

Now, I've given you the "ammo" you need.

The question is now, "Are you going to give it your best shot?" Will you DARE to actually reply and do something. (Or will you just grumble and gripe and do nothing? Will you be just an apathetic, loser pot-head?)

You know, if you send me an email (bottom of my sig), I'll send you back a free PDF (or if you ask, WORD doc) that has all those and more!

You can answer all those poor uneducated fools and educate them using PubMed studies (that they can't argue with- unless they want to challenge the scientists and doctors who wrote them! :rolleyes: lol)

Once the medical facts about cannabis become known, the need for legalization becomes obvious! :smoke:

Granny :wave:

10. [​IMG]

11. I think we're all forgetting that Yahoo Answers is full of stay-at-home moms and trolls.

The answers reflect that demographic pretty accurately if you ask me. :smoke:

12. I still don't see how it matters. Why should their opinions hold any merit if you know what you're doing is what you enjoy?

13. Because the ignorant fucks are the ones keeping it illegal for the most part. Isn't legalization ultimately what we all want?

Do you understand now?

14. I stay way too high to flip on some Internet shit

15. #15 gtx1, May 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2012
    Just wanted to drop in to say this:

Don't get mad at everything. There are people who think modern medicine is just a ruse to get your money and it does nothing. There are people who think the world is flat, there are people who think the world is hollow and aliens live in the core.

People think things guys. You can't stop it, don't try to stop it. Because if you're able to, then what do you think they will be able to do to you...?

Yes, try to educate when someone is receptive to it, but people will carry their opinions regardless of what you have to say. It's how some of us operate.

All I wanted to say.

Edit: Also, Storm Crow, I usually love your posts because all you like to do is post sources which is a godsend in this Twitter-fed world, but you're dead wrong about someone not going through puberty at the age of 18. It's called adult puberty and it is the main reason why some people have to undergo hormone therapy. There have been cases of women not getting their periods until in their 20's. You obviously love research, like myself, so go ahead and do some on adult puberty. To be honest, at 19 and a half, I'm still self-conscious about the acne that refuses to go away on my face. People deal with all sorts of problems, you know.

16. k, I'll rephrase it since you don't seem to understand: it's fucking retarded to get mad over this.

17. Stop trolling weed:(
    [​IMG]

18. Granny? Get a Yahoo account and put these dumbfux into line.

19. Delayed puberty does exist, but it isn't that common. Lack of vitamin "D", stress, genetics, diet, environment, heavy exercise, phthalate exposure and illnesses can all delay puberty.

Hon, I work at a K -8 school. Know what I see? There are a couple of older kids who haven't developed yet and since they are barely teens, they still have time. We have a few 8th graders who can easily pass as much older!

But I have a whole passle of 3rd and 4th grade girls getting breasts! There is now a Kotex napkin machine in the 4/5 girls bathroom! Precocious puberty is becoming the norm! :eek:

With higher protein level in food, excessive amounts of fats, proteins and calories, and all those lovely hormones they keep feeding our meat animals, delayed puberty is becoming rarer, while precocious puberty is becoming more common!

And what is your diet like? Quite often, an inadequate diet can make acne worse.

Acne vulgaris, mental health and omega-3 fatty acids: a report of cases Acne vulgaris, mental health and omega-3 fatty acids: a report of cases

Kitava – An Island Where Acne Does Not Exist Kitava – An Island Where Acne Does Not Exist

O-6 vs. O-3 ratio
    Omega-6 to Omega-3 Ratio - Discover the Shocking Reality That Ruins Your Health More than You Think! - Free Online Library

Watch a few of those "Wild People of ____" shows and look at the kids! Until the T-shirts show up (signalling modern products being introduced), the kid's faces are acne-free!

Granny

20. 18 and haven't hit puberty yet? I've heard of bud doing that to people before but not sure if it's true or not.