I am so mad

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Pacha, Oct 4, 2016.

Tags:
  1. I am so mad!! UPS calls and says he smells toxins like marijuana from my pkg that is being sent to me. But everything was well sealed. Think he was bluffing. He says he will send it to the fed and he wants to talk to the sender. it was just candy, a very small amt of weed, patches for my friend's dad who has Parkinsons and for my friend who had cancer. Its not like i was gonna sell it. What gives the govt the right to tell us what we can and cant do to our own bodies anyway and why does UPS make a big deal abt a small pkg?? Im so pissed when UPS later said he was gonna give it to the postal system and before it was to the Fed?? We the people should revolt against the oppressors.

2. I understand where you're coming from, but I don't think UPS guys just call out randomly that they smell weed. I mean, if I was the UPS guy I'd just take it home and smoke it myself, you know... cause it's illegal.

• Like Like x 1
  3. For the record I know absolutely nothing about this topic and have no prior experience but if I did I would strongly recommend against using UPS and probably use another carrier that may or may not rhyme with BedSex because SWIM said it's worked for him because he had an alleged friend that worked their and knew maybe their process is a little less hands on and stealey.

And for the record if he was able to nail exactly what was in the package he did in fact smell it therefore not as sealed as you claim so your anger should be more directly at the packager. We live a world of vacuum seals and knowledge.. No excuses.