I am so mad at myself. F***

Discussion in 'General' started by KelseyCannabis, Jan 6, 2013.

1. I typed this long ass fucking page for a post, I am seeking help.. and it was pretty much my life story (for those of you who care, i know alot of you don't lol.) And alot of my issues on it. My internet fucking crashed when I was finished, copy and pasted and restarted my computer. like a retard. I am so angryyy. :( it took so long. I need help :(. but so much to type again lol..

2. can you sum it up and i'll try :c

3. i'll just re type it tomorrow when i'm high lol. its 1Am here fuck that

4. subbed

5. Hey you're back! You haven't posted in foreva haha

6. whatever is stressing you..

well first i should say, i like this french saying.. alot of french and spaniards use it,, when something out of there own personal control is buggering them.. "ces't dan l'air" it translates to literally "in the air

when something's stressing you just remember this.. it's "in the air."

God Bless

7. Ive typed great thread ideas high, try and post, and fail.

I feel your pain.

8. Edit: nvm you did copy and paste haha.

9. keep your head up gorgeous!

10. Are you the guy she went to go visit?

11. im a great listener

12. lol no

13. Don't worry OP I'm mad too. I was playing technic on minecraft and I had a shit ton of diamonds and a lot of other stuff worth a lot of EMC including a red matter block. I fell in fucking lava and lost it all. I dont even have the heart to play again lol

14. We cant believe you. Lol

-Joe

15. Wheneve something like that happens to me I take it as a sign need to stop worrying about myself

16. We gotchu OP we're here for you. If it makes you feel better everyone crashes their browser from time to time, I'll close GC by accident at least once a day! :)

17. I really needed to let it all out, ya know ?! Lol

18. [quote name='"Tokeup2day"']Don't worry OP I'm mad too. I was playing technic on minecraft and I had a shit ton of diamonds and a lot of other stuff worth a lot of EMC including a red matter block. I fell in fucking lava and lost it all. I dont even have the heart to play again lol[/quote]

That happened to me one too many times. I raged quit and haven't played in over a year. I just can't do it anymore all the sadness and despair...

19. ya i feel you ive typed a few essays on GC and lost them before hitting the post button. i might not know your issues, but check it out: you are unhappy with some stuff in your life. you want it to be different. what exactly do you want? once you clearly define exactly what you want from life, you can start thinking of ways to get it. then you can start trying out those ways. not all of them will work. some of them will. keep doing those ones. keep on trying new ways. keep the good ones, toss out the bad. don't be discouraged. it will just hold you back. shame is purposeless. it just makes you feel like shit.