I am so lost and confused.... help?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by RandomUser123, May 29, 2011.

1. I need help, this is my story. Not interested? then just skip me, but for those who can help just say anything... doesnt matter wat :(
    It was like every other friday night, going out get drunk. But this time we met a group of girls visiting, our age. As we sat down to drink and talk shit about life, i saw her, sitting on the other end, lets call her Girl A. she was already being chatted up by another guy so i just said fucket dunn wanna mess with a bros hookup. Anyways, were in the club now, i see her, shes dancing with another guy, im dancing with another girl. At this point we are next to eachother, i still wasnt sure who i was dancing with, she didnt matter. the next thing i know Girl A makes out with the dude, i know this dude and hes just a lil twat. ANyways, i hookup with the girl that i was later informed was Girl A's best friend.....idoit.

Anyways, these girls go back to their country and everythings fine.
    couple of weeks come by and Girl A adds me on skype, saying shes visiting again and was asking if tehre were any events coming up at a club. We talked, and talked. one thing lead to another and we were talking loads. She was soo funny and amusing. I guess you can say we were good friends and i wanted to see her wen i visited, she said she needs to spend time with family though and is only available at nite.

I told her id take her out, just us 2, AS FRIENDS, ittl be fun. She agreed and wen she came, I waited outside her house at 12pm for her to sneak out. From there on the drinking began, the taxi ride to the party street (dont want to tell the name). When we arrived we drank tons more, to catch up as everyone in the street were already piss drink ahaha. Next thing you know we are laughing on the floor pulling eachother up. Breaking into bathrooms to use it.

Was all soo surreal, soo much fun, nothing else matters. At this point we are in a club, raving it out like drunk n00bs. She put her arm around me and we were side by side... doing the can can...lol. Next thing i remember we werent in the friendly dancing mode. next thing i remember.. we were grinding. and i was so in the moment. like wtf am i doing, does she want this bla bla. and i thought jesus 2 teenagers out in a club knowing noone else but eachother.. its bound to happen. So i kissed her not knowing the consequences. No she did not beat the shit outta me, she did something that was worse, she kissed me back.

I woke up in my safehouse, hungover, suffering from loss of memory. Not knowing how i got here i look at my phone, Girl A says howd u get home? Memories jolt back, but only one. that moment in the club. thats all i remember of that nite. I remember how it felt, like a surge of electricity jolting back and forth between us through our lips and tongue as they touched.

I tried to slap myself to reality. she was just a one time thing, never happneing again and the thought of her becoming anything more of a friend was out of the question. She doesnt even live here. (2 hour plane ride). But i find myself thinking of her often and i havent hooked up with a chick since that nite... i just dont feel like it. Anyways shes coming to visit in 2 weeks, just her and her best friend (the one i hooked up with at first) akward!!

So basically, i havent been thinking straight for awhile, with her in my mind im soo confused. I cant revise for shit cant think of anything else. I dont know what to do when she comes. ill be joining them wen they go out but i just dont know what to do. Do i do nothing? Do i say soemthing? Do i find some other girl to just get it clear in my head that ill never be with her. I just Dont know and im a lil stoned, this tea is kicking innnn in mee lol/. All i iknoww is i needa do SOEMTHINgg. I know this all seems so like -.- and wow u think u have problems?? etc. i knowww this seems soo small and stupid but to me. I literally have no clue wtf is going on. i dont know if thts cuz im a lil high now or something but yeh.

I WISh i neverrr mett heerrr aghiaowjfioahwijdoajwoidkaw

2. well remember you both were very drunk and Idk what you'd say to them but next time you see them be high and be chill about everything just go with the flow it dont seem like its gonna have a negative turn so your good