Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I am so high.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by oysterxfast5, Aug 5, 2008.

1. I just smoked a bowl and people started talking to me on the computer. I listend to the same song like 10 times before I even knew what I was doing.
    Good Stuff:smoking:

2. ..u crazy rat!!

3. I think its pretty good stuff. I have been feeling like this for a few hours.

4. Dude, I am so feelin' you right now. I am higher than I have been in a while. Typing is really, really hard.

5. Have fun, I'm not smoking for a few days...:)

6. Yeah, saturday night me and my friend got our o and we did like 3 bowls and I was the highest I have ever been. Me and my friend were stareing at my fish for hours. Saw crazy stuff.
    The fish in the first pic had my friends attention for quite a while.
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]

7. those pics have me fixed

8. It looks so sweet at the 10 till 11 cycle. its just blue and the right side is so cool to watch. The little shrimp jumps on the purple fish and cleans it for a few minutes. then the there is a yellow fish that comes out.

9. holy shit i just shit my pants! i need to see this..and now wondering...is it possible to get fish high?

10. I am starting to hear things.

11. haha i used to have one...but i deleted it. thankss any way! :wave:

12. I wish I could look at it now. It just two litle white leds.

13. I smoked a small joint this morning... I want to bake again, badly.

I'm coming down, damnit.

It's 10:00 A.M.

I think I may call my friend Amber.

I'm sure she has some grass, good grass.

Yeah, I'll call her ...

... and smoke her weed!

:smoking:

14. That's awesome man! I'm on T break right now though.

15. lucky, i havent smoked in like 4 months

16. ... this thread is over a yr old wtf

17. That a boy.

18. i love this site for the sole reason that when ever i come on there is a thread that is "im so high" and usually no one complains that someone just posted this everyones like dude me too hahah im baked too

19. Dude me too haha i'm baked too!