i am so high right now

Discussion in 'General' started by darksmoker, Oct 26, 2010.

1. i cant believe how high i am i never smoke dweed as good as this before i mean i feel sooo happyy right now like for real man omg i wish yall knewwww this is just one j to myself of this ahaha hope i dont sound like a snob i really cant feel my fingers typing this out, in fact i dont even remember typing that last comma cause they are sonumb. i think its the music from a video im watching on youtube that i will not post in the general board cause if i does, theyll move it to the bullshit video board and thisll get no views. why do i wantviews tho. im just doing this so i can document my thoughts to myself. but oh well here you go i guess cyagoin2trippballz

2. LLLMMFAOOOO! yooooo wait uppp

3. you're a funny one

4. Sooo.....hiiiiiiiiiiiigh........

[​IMG]

5. Lmao, man I used to do this shit all the time..
    I feel you though I know how I get whenever I'm high all excited and wanting to tell everyone about it lol

6. I love being high and not being able to feel my legs :)

7. :mad:
    1 Joint?
    Goddamnit I'm wasting money.

8. You don't sound like a snob you sound like an amateur. Either way enjoy man :smoking:

9. I'm watching the emperors new grooze!!!!@! :D

thats supposed to be all caps wtffff

10. Haha your realllllllllllly high...hope your enjoying yourself. :)

I know when Im really high when I cant feel my face anymore. :D

11. I know I'm really high when I have to ask myself

12. I know when im relly high like right now. I Just dont know what to do with my legs! THey just dont seem like they should be here or there. IT just doesnt seem right.

13. Welcome to the world of dank

14. What the heck

15. Hahahaha I wish I could be on that level right now, but sadly I have to wait till tomorrow..

16. ddubz you must be splendiferously stoned yourself to necrovive this thread as such you did :smoke: Oh the things we have in common :smoke:

17. Sgt Based will return 12/21/12

18. oh shit really? I'm gonna need to buy like.... a lot of popcorn :smoke:

19. i was that high a few days ago haha

haha fun times, making klaxon noises and doing the crabwalk with my friend

20. I was sober earlier. Listening to my sister and her friend get stoned using my bong. Now I am high as a kite cause my hubby brought me home a present. Yay!