i am so fucking pissed.

Discussion in 'General' started by darksmoker, May 10, 2011.

1. We're all products of our environment. Those parents (based off what OP said above) aren't providing those kids a stable, healthy environment.

Regardless, I think you should take action and save those animals from that filth.

2. Dude I know it may not be the "moral" thing to say, and I def agree that's sick, those poor puppies...But, if you chill with these kids all the time then I wouldn't be too quick to stop talking to them...especially if they have good weed and pills. I probably wouldn't be too comfortable chillin in that house either, but idk give it some time to think, and ask yourself how important these kids are to you even if they do have a fucked up house.

3. Yes to a point. I was raised in a very racist neo nazi household yet, I turned out ok. Even a tree in bad soil can grow to be strong.

It just takes someone strong enough to realize that they need to rise above negativity and depravity, and be a better person.

4. Call animal care and control man that's what they are there for. Some people shouldn't be allowed to own animals, like my neighbors who leave their dog outside all day with no fenced in yard or shade or food/water. After calling animal control they aren't allowed to own animals anymore for all the offenses they have cause of me calling and reporting them.

5. True that. The kid seemed to have no problem putting a corpse on the washer for someone else to deal with though. The whole situation is fucked.

6. Ugh. It's really a big bummer that there are people like that. Totally not how people should behave.

They aught to just euthanize the dogs somehow, end any suffering. Not every life coming to an end is a tragedy. It would be better for the dogs.

7. If you had a heart you'd report them for animal abuse.