I am so excited

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MattD, Nov 24, 2007.

1. Next week I am getting a tatto of a weed leaf on my arm its gonna be sweet.

2. that sounds way too cheesy YOU WILL REGRET IT!

3. It's not just a plain weed leaf it will look cool

4. Make sure you can hide it easily... Despite being a chronic smoker, I would never even consider hiring someone with a visible pot leaf tattoo if the job requires customer interaction... Despite what we think, Marijuana is just not acceptable to most people in the world and that could cause lost sales.

Though if you are self employed/wealthy/labourer it shouldnt matter and you better post pics!

Just think it through, it hurts like hell to get a tattoo, but it hurts so very very much more getting it removed (if it's even possible)...

5. daddy whats on your arm?
    um..........

sir have you been drinking or doing drugs tonite?
    no officer
    whats that on your arm?
    um............

i could probably think of more but i didnt

6. really hot girl who hates weed walks in to the bar, sees you and wants to make love, until she sees the tatoo...

7. When you try and get a job and they see the tat. Auto fail drug test.

8. when you are in a dangerous jungle and all the animals are nice to everyone else except people with marijuana related tattoos

9. hahahaha

10. as big of a stoner i am...ill never get a tattoo of a pot leaf on me. never.

i also will never wear weed related clothes and shit...personally i think it looks kinda stupid but whatever. go ahead man. if you like it then do it!

11. I wear weed related clothes all the time I am one of those stoners who doesn't care who knows I smoke. I don't try to hide being high either. And by the way when I do get the tattoo it will be on a place on my arm where it can be hidden when I need it to be.

12. I was thinking bout getting the letter THC on my back somewhere, idk sounds cool to me.
    At one time I wanted to get a watch on my arm tatooded that said GAME TIME in the middle but i figured that was a pretty dumb idea