I am so dumb..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by simp575, Dec 20, 2008.

1. #1 simp575, Dec 20, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2008
    I am new here guys, sup...

I have been smoking since the 8th grade now and im 19 now.. just kinda stumbled past this forum. Some pretty cool shit on here, fellas. Anyway, I will get to my story.. I was chillin at a buddys house late last night.. just relaxin and playin some xbox live..( that new mortal kombat vs dc universe game, really hard to play stoned btw). From the time I got there to the time I left we smoked 2 blunts of some pretty dank. I was pretty blazed but I decided it was time for me to head out around midnight. So, I get in my car and stare at out my windshield and realize that I was really fucking stoned and I gotta drive straight. I took my time to put on my seat belt comfortably and turn my radio to the right volume (we all know how fucking with the radio nearly gets us all in accidents high) and all that shit. I start my car and get on my way.. I get about half way home and realize that I am driving perfectly fine and theres plenty of traffic out so its not like im the only dude on the road. Next thing I know a cop pulls up behind me and lights me up.. I pull over and am completely freakin the fuck out cause I got about 1g of weed on me. (which is nothing but enough to get me in more trouble)

The officer pulls up to my window and asks me "Do you know why I pulled you over?"
    I was like, "No sir."
    He said, "You didn't have your lights on."

I was like WOOOOOOOOOOOW in my head I was stopped infront of my freinds house making sure I did everything right..

I was like, "Wow, I thought I did, I was having a hard time seeing."
    He laughs and says, "Yeah thats because you have foglights, I have the same problem"
    I just laughed
    He went back in his car sat down for like 5 minutes, the whole 5 minutes I was shitting.
    He came back and said, "Alright, I am going to let ya go this time, but you got to be aware of these sort of things" He said it all with this weird smirk..

In the end I got home and fell asleep completely sober.. I thought I was done for sure.

2. Welcome to GC:smoking:

If I was in that situation I would have gotten busted. I get nervous even if I'm sober talking to officers.:smoke:

3. Somehow, I always end up leaving the lights on my car after I drive stoned during the day. Has to be that I hit the switch when I hit my indicator switch simultaneously while driving. They're right next to eachother. It's going to kill my battery one day. :(

4. Hahaha, I do the exact same thing. Sometimes i'll even forget to turn my headlights off.
    :smoke:

5. Oh man you are lucky.
    I had an 1/8 in my car when I got pulled over for speeding (wasn't high though) and I freaked out. But he didn't search me or anything...

6. I hear that man..

7. Damn man sounds like you got lucky, same kinda thing happened to me i was high as shit leaving my buddies house around midnight or so and i had just pulled out of his driveway driving down a pretty busy street when all of a sudden a cop going the opposite way from me flashes his light and kinda points at me and shit so i no he is pointing to me. i then realize my headlights are off so i turn em on and drive as fast as i can to get the fuck outta there ending up tacking many backrounds to get to my car, not sure if i had green on me cuz its been a while but im sure i did.

8. nice break, dude. i don't know how many times i've driven back from my dealer's house with up to an ounce in my car and been terrified of getting pulled over.

9. Nice dude, glad you got off :)

Welcome to the forums.

Also, I'm so much better at MK vs. DCU when I'm high... I think it's harder sober...

10. Great story to enter the City!

I'm glad you got off man. Don't feel too bad, I have pulled over for an ambulence and even just pulled over as a cop passed me going the other way in his car. I was so high, don't even ask.

11. he probably knew you were high. lucky he let you go without a ticket.

12. holy shit so lucky!

dude, 1g? I would have swallowed it right there and then. haha