Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I am so blazed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by D4Z3D&C0NFU-3D, Nov 25, 2009.

1. Who else is high as fuck?

2. Im high too..just smoked on a couple bowls, im not finished ima keep on going all night or until i crash..damn im stuck on the pic with the cat. I should be higher by the time you read this.

3. so blazed, watch this

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iky4uZEjdLQ"]YouTube- trippy weed lsd video[/ame]

4. D: wat?

5. I would never want to see that on LSD... But it was a catchy tune.

Now this is the type of thing I'd like to watch while tripping on LSD:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHTFmJk7fH0"]YouTube - Múm, Green Grass Of Tunnel[/ame]

6. same here my dude jsutt smoked three blunts all at once with some buddys in my car (some northern lights and some blue). then got pulled over later and the cop let us go. all around a fun expeirence.:wave:

7. I'm high as fak, eating chocolate covered pretzels, and watching Heroes.
    The new Thanksgiving episode, in HD, on my computer.. lyring in bed.

8. I blazed so hard last night that I woke up still skunkfaced.

9. haha yer im pretty fucked. hit the pipe a few times.... quite a few times may i add. and came inside. found this site searching for something about pot on goolge then seen the forums, joined writing this and getting some tips on how to make a hash oil soaked paper joint thing. man i comepletly forgot wtf im talking aboyut

10. I love a nice break from school. It's been too long since I've done a wake and bake, I just chiefed a couple bowls and McDonalds is calling my name :)

11. I hear you. I smoked a bowl of my good stuff last night just before I went to sleep, I'm still fuckin blasted.