i am slightly drunk

Discussion in 'General' started by nomnomnom, Oct 30, 2008.

1. i need an avatar. recommend one.

i'd rather be stoned but tipsy is ok once in awhile. i don't drink that much really. and i only had 3 shots.

2. not shit faced? must drink moar lol

3. a picture of me

4. you are probably right. i am still typing correctly. ;)

5. nomnomnom are you hungry?

I sure as fuck am...Who should i call for late night delivery?? jimmy johns, or get pizza.. I want some chineese but the mother fuckers arent picking up~ :mad:

6. OH MY FUCK I LOVE JIMMY JOHNS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!! i used to live in chicago so i know about teh JJ. silvermine subs here in arizona [started in colorado] is comparable but not really. jimmy johns is fucking god. order from them. DO IT.

no i'm not hungry

7. jimmi johns puts subway to shame

8. qft

:)

9. in n out FTW!!!!!

10. Drinking is my favorite hobby!

11. I havent eaten or smoked in 2 days. Me so hungeyyy

But damn son only 3 shots? What do you weigh 70 lbs?

12. oh i love in n out too and i normally dont like burgers ever. damn i want burgers now. ive wanted them for a few days.

no i am a normal weight. i just don't drink that much ever. and it was 3 shots back to back

13. I just satisfied my hunger.

Im at college, so I just had Bosco sticks from the C-Store (Convenience store) and a bag of Lifesave Gummies (Wild Berry flavor)

Wow that was delicious.
    I feel the need to say it again that it was delicious.

Edit: I saw the post about Jimmy Johns, Yeahhh boy, i'm from the Chicago suburbs, so I know about Jimmy Johns too. Good fucking stuff.

14. which suburb? -_-

15. Me? If so, Arlington Heights

16. lol 3 shots

17. im gettin drunk too. but no desire for avatar........or a sig for that matter. guess i should load another bowl ;)

i make some dank breads and ramens. with hot sauce. win.

edit: you might be drunk when you try to count your rep bar, and it takes you like 10 times. nice.

18. you're only SLIGHTLY drunk?

HA!

call me when u r shitfaced bro

lol

19. I'm drunk now to man, playing my newly acquired xbox 360. I havnt had a gaming system since Super Nintendo and I LOVE it.
    Munchin on chip covered peanuts and grape soda to wash it and the rum down.

20. yeah i hadnt eaten much in the day

probably wont happen