I am sick as FUCK.

Discussion in 'General' started by StimulateMyMind, Mar 20, 2011.

1. Fuck you pollen. I have like a 104 degree fever and can't sleep for shit.

Anyone on the same boat as me? :[

2. thats not allergies if you have a high fever man

3. yes, i have bronchitis. but on a better note: i got prescriped tussionex.
    [​IMG]
    its like heavenly candy in a bottle!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWDr3Ex8Yxg]YouTube - Three 6 Mafia - Sippin' on Some Syrup[/ame]

4. When I was a kid, that's all we had was Robitussin. Whatever you got, Robitussin better handle it. I broke my leg once, daddy poured Robitussin all over it.

[​IMG]

Yeah, boy! Let that 'tussin get in there. Let that 'tussin go down to the bone! If you run out of it, put some water in the jar, shake it up, more 'tussin! MORE 'TUSSIN!

5. sup chris

6. I was sick yesterday nothing some good headies cant cure man

7. [​IMG]

Pollen will fuck you up man. Nasty ass shit.

8. Works for the flu, works for a cold (though if you are coughing quite badly, make edibles).

9. I second this. Edibles cure all.

10. i just got over being sick for a fucking week! i was puking and shitting at the same fucking time, i got dehydrated and had to go to the hospital and i lost 10 pounds! not very fun....and i feel ya with the allergies, i've got them year round. i need to start going in for allergy shots.

11. Bro, a 104 fever requires serious medical attention. 98.6 is normal body temp.

12. You need to be bed rest for some days... consult with doctor & get you treatment properly.. Eat goods things & you can eat fruits milk etc...

13. nah i got sick on tuesday night. still messed up sick. yup nyquil does it

14. chug the nyquil though. like you are taking tequila shots