I am sick. AGAIN.

Discussion in 'General' started by MariaJuana92, Feb 23, 2013.

1. This is like the 4th time this year, I swear.
    I think it might be the flu, even though I got a shot.
    Not sure.

vomiting
    diarrhea
    fever
    chills
    aches
    pains
    etc

I haven't been this sick since I was younger. I only smoked one cig today. I am a pack a day smoker. I smoked a bowl, so I could take immodium and pepto, and keep it down. Then, I drank water and sprite. And kept it down for 4 hours before it came back up. And even though I didn't take more medicine, I just tried eating some crackers and chicken broth because I smoked another bowl, and my stomach was louder than the TV. Still feel like shit. And this isn't sitting very well. Hopefully I'll feel better quick...I have to work tomorrow and my boyfriend is coming to visit.

2. i also took tylenol to bring down my temp. 102.3

3. could be what ur eating? I started eating healthier and i only get sick like once every 2 years.Or maybe ur immune system is just poop.

4. I've been getting sick a lot too. Idk what it is either...

Maybe it's the weather.

5. Found the problem. You brought this upon yourself by letting "them" inject you with random shit.
    Call me crazy but you all know I'm right.

6. yeeeee. Reminds me in grade 12 when I had to go tell the nurse that im not getting my shots she was like, "You know ur putting everyone around you in danger right?" and im like, "Then whats the point of them getting shots? so the shots do nothing?" She had her mouth shut after that, pz dumb nurse.

7. i get what you're saying
    but the food didn't make me this violently ill
    it just made me susceptible to it

i haven't had grocceries at my place for a while
    so i've been starving a lot mixed with eating what ever is up there
    like easy mac
    and ramen
    or dry cereal with no milk
    no meat
    no veggies
    lol
    im so screwed

8. I have to get a flu shot for my job.

9. you need dem veggies dood. Green is good (no pun intended)

10. make sure you stay under the covers(even if your hot ) sweat that shit out.

take 2 advil pm and try to sleep it off .. sleep works best for me , makes the time go by to ofcourse

11. i slept a lot today, on and off
    it might be hard to sleep tonight

12. If it wants to come out, you shouldn't try to keep it in, you should try to let it come out. It will feel much better to assist it, than to resist it.

13. Or may be it's the bacteria on the keyboard that got on your finger, which got on your food and then it went into your mouth.

Or may be it's the general sanitary condition of your immediate surrounding, i.e. your bedroom.

But whatever it is, I hope you take care of yourself.

Wash your hands often! It helps.

14. if i took that advice i'd be even more dehydrated and miserable

15. My brother is sick and I wrapped myself in a blanket he used when I was cold the other night, which probably didn't help.

I also had my window open when it was 40 something degrees and I had just taken a hot shower and had my hair wet.

Whatever it was, it really blows!

OP never trust those shots maan that's most likely what is causing this.

16. You have to empty the bad stuff first, before you refill your body with good stuff.

Are you worried you're gonna look like a zombie when your boyfriend shows up?

17. My bad, bro.

18. but why would a shot i took 4 months ago just be affecting me now
    i doubt that guys, really
    conspiracy theorists

19. i think i did enough emptying

nope
    i was a little more worried that i was sick, miserable, and unable to drink a thing
    which does not help the cramps
    i wanna get better before work tomorrow
    nurses advice>stoners on a forum-site

20. well, if ur really feeling shitty and sick. You could always just kill urself, i kill myself whenever i feel anything i dont like.