Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I am scared of the dark?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ganja1123, Dec 20, 2009.

1. ok so as a little young un i had immense feARS of the dark. i had to sleep with the light on. now i still have a tiny fear of the dark but not really only when i think about it. well im not really scared of it but it just reminds me of how scared i was whenever im in the dark. now i am flying cuz i vizaped some cizannbis... and i wanna go downstairs annd get some browins cuz mmm they seem soo good right now but im nervous cuz its dark what should i do man? and its cold man

2. Go get the damn brownies man!!

3. ok i got them! yum. thread closed!

4. A+++ thread would read again

5. LOl... you fo0's

are too much:smoke:

6. imagination, think of your pillow as a sword. get your fucken brownies.

7. word....show that dark matter who is boss, aint no'bdy gonna get past a stoner with a pillow, use a blanket as a cape if you must, people freeze in these cold winters. Also be sure to bring non perishables and water, you could be down there a while.

8. yeah you might be there for a while. tonight you dine in hell. :hello:

9. I was scared that you were gonna turn it into the fresh prince theme song, that people sometimes do on forums.

Haha.

P.S. - We just lost the game.

10. you fucker....lol

11. hmm, so you're afraid of the dark eh? seeing as how you're on the comp, i'm gonna assume you have electricity, so maybe you could just, turn on some lights? i hope this suggestion isn't toooo crazy. :D

12. #12 piffcity09, Dec 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2009
    [​IMG]