I am rolling so hard look at this picture

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by crackraider420, Apr 16, 2009.

1. o my god.

im trippin balls man ....

i braffed like .3 of MDA and .4 of mdma. HOLY CRAP

hahahahah on my god i wish you guys could be on my level.

LOOK AT MY PUPILS HAHA

Attached Files:

2. your eyes look like they're having an eclipse.

3. holy moly shmoly.......when are you gonna pick up your coffin? Hahahahahaaa............just trippin' ya out; that's the plan anyway......:)

4. You would not be fun to be around on psychedelics...

5. Dude, when you'd be on psychidelics, i'd be blazed as hell with you, so i wouldnt be able to say much anyway, im just real sober right now. Im pickin up some trainwreck tomorrow and then ill get back on here and be chill as hell, watch.

6. oh shit haha, me and my friend took 2 MDMA & MDA each of "g's up hoes down" i started rolling at 9:30. and now its 3:50. and i can't go to sleep and my teeth ache soo bad. i was gritting them bad for some reason. does anyone esle have this sleep problem or griting?

7. If your grinding your teeth chew some gum.

Oh and there's probably coke or meth in your shit, thats why your grinding your teeth and wired.

8. ya seriously i hate people who try and mess with you or trip you out when you trippin. not cool

HAAHAHA serioisly. look at my pupils i am rolllllllinnnngggggggggggggggggggg g dkjdty9j3wq:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

9. man you make me want to buy the 1st rolls i can get my hands on.

10. Don't, or at least be smart like me and get a testing kit. I tested some today, won't say on GC PM me if you're curious (Talon only) and got no reaction to 2 reagents. Saved my buddies.... well you know what I saved them and you can only imagine how much.

11. where the heck do u get just regular MDA from... and whats brafed mdma mean ?.. snorted ? and .4 ad in .4 grams or like 40mg ? your eyes look insans thats kinda scary

12. braff means to rack something harsh like MDMA or MDA

13. hahahaha man you are sooooo lucky, have fun brotha!

14. I've gotten to where there was almost no visible color before off of Purple Glocks...

15. Clearasil baby!!:hello:

16. #17 PsychiatricWard, Apr 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2009
    clearasil won't shrink your pupils to normal size, dumbass :rolleyes:

you look like you're rolling face, have fun mah dude

You can't call names here. You've been here long enough to know this. - IGotTheCottons

17. hahahaha

18. Not true.

E pills are rarely cut with coke, because of their oral bioavailability and the cost of it.

AND

A side effect of MDMA is jaw clenching. Just because you have so called "Jib-jaw" (bullshit) doesn't mean you have jib in your thizz.

19. #20 IGotTheCottons, Apr 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2009
    LOL! I have a few pics like that on my phone. One from when I first ate Mescaline, and the other from 2 pink stars and a 200mg molly :D

Sweet man. My eyes usually get that way when I'm trippin/rollin... Like, the color will be as small as a pin :hello:

QFT... MDMA does cause jaw clenching for a lot of people. I got some pink stars that tested as 100% pure MDMA (as the only active ingredient), and I chipped a tooth from grinding my teeth so hard. I shoulda brought a binkie, lol.