I am really paranoid.

Discussion in 'General' started by BaconBitz, Nov 18, 2009.

1. I smoke weed often and everywhere I go I look at my surroundings. When I smoke in my backyard I don't see anybody but I hear them. During the summer sometimes I would smoke on a mountain with stores behind it and I hear people in back and to one side. It's pissing me off since it's taking all the fun out of it but I don't want to stop since I'll cron. Anybody else going through this?

2. So when you a smoking you hear people talking but dont see them?

Your being haunted by ghosts man

3. Perhaps it's not paranoia thats troubling you... but schizophrenia instead?

I'm paranoid as fuck too - but I never hear any voices that aren't actually there. On a few occasions I've heard things that SOUND like voices and me being high figured they were voices, after a short examination of the sound source I've come to terms with the fact that I'm probably just really fucking high.

Solution: Smoke less weed when you blaze, that way your mind won't play so many tricks on ya!

4. when i take breaks from smoking and when i first started smoking i got bad paranoia it went away fast tho

5. Smoking bud isn't worth developing/worsening mental problems man. Lay off the weed. I hope things improve for you.