I am posting?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by 420phever, Apr 22, 2004.

1. Yo –

First time grower and my first post. Please be gentle.

I grew three plants from a bag of good smoke. Unfortunately, I live in the land of the free and seeds aren't readily available. And Mr. Bush has indicated that buying weed supports terrorism. It's kind of like buying oil from the Saudis. Anyhoo…

The plants are very healthy and about 4 months old. I started the flowering process about 4.5 weeks ago. I left the male plants along side the female thinking I need more seeds.

I'd like some advice on what you think. I've followed the “Marijuana Grower's Guide” but I feel my buds are inadequate.

Thanks for your help.

Attached Files:

• 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      58.7 KB
      Views:
  2. Again, Thanks.

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      54.4 KB
      Views:
  3. very healthy looking plant. nice colour.

you have had problems with the light though havent you.

there is a lot of streach and by the look of them 3 bladed leaves its reveged at least once.

sort our light/dark out and stick with it.

4. Thanks-

Right now I am on a 12/12.

What do you recommend for the home stretch?

5. home stretch?
    i ment the plants streach....

just do what your doing but make sure that when its dark its DARK! or they will never finish.

how tall was that plant when you started 12/12?

6. By saying "home Stretch" i am using a baseball analogy to refer to the final flowering weeks.

sorry for the confusion.

The plant was about 3.5 feet when flowering begain.
    The buds appeared in a week and grew rather fast then slowed down. My plan is to wait until the 8th or 9th week.

The plants are in the basement and it's definitely DARK.

thanks

7. i do think its getting light from somewhere but if you say its not then ok,

if i was right then it might take longer than the normal 8 or 9 weeks to finish and id surjest going by colour of hairs and trics rather than just dates, weather im right or not i do think its better to harvest when the plant tells you its ready rather than when you want it to be ready but yeah 8 or 9 shud do it.

good luck with the rest of the grow and i hope you hit a home run (did i say that right?)

8. yeah dude.

right on.

Thanks for the help.

9. how far is the light from the plant? it looks like it too far away,.... move the light closer and put a fon across it..... get it as close as possible without burning the plant....