I am one lucky guy

Discussion in 'General' started by Barcelona420, Feb 25, 2009.

1. I am studying in BARCELONA!! I leave sep 3 and will be there all year long. So being a cannabis aficionado, I have looked into Barcelona and cannabis. My god... I have never been so exited about anything in my life. Barcelona is considered by many to be the cannabis user haven (only after amsterdam of course) but wow! I will be living there!

From what I have read, people rolling up a fatty in public and sparking up is common and no big deal. On the beach, I read that where ever you sit, there will always be at least 3 people in your view that are smoking.

People can grow weed and smoke weed in their homes. That is legal. Although smoking in public places is still illegal, police usually do not care and will not do anything. If they do something though, you will only get a fine. (unless you have a shit load and they decide that you are trying to sell).

I am amazed and have already fallen in love with this city even though I have yet to set foot there. :hello:

2. you are a lucky man! it'd be sweet if you could take a bunch of pictures of all the dank exotic buds you get and the setting you're in. i've never been there.

3. nice. very nice.

4. wow you're lucky!

it's also the best place for skateboarding in the world.

5. yea u r lucky,
    what r u studying over there?

6. im studying hispanic studies. spanish is my major. If i love it enough tho perhaps i just won't come back

7. You lucky bastard I have always wanted to go to Barcelona. It is one of the top places that I want to see before I die. I spent two weeks in Spain last year taking classes at a university in Salamanca and loved it. You are going to have one hell of a good time.

8. how much does it cost to study over there?