i am on a magic flight right now! happy 420 btw!!

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by helo, Apr 21, 2011.

1. jus got my mflb yesterday n this shit is wild!! i learned alot better how to use it today the second day n mannn... each hit is like a suppper bong rippp lol its crazy!... i was usin that shit in inside of starbucks wen the homie got his girl a drink haha!! crazy shit soo smalll..... i think imma buy that ac adapter now thoe cuz i saw a youtube of it n that shit goes to the maximum haha. wut do yall think of it?

today i also bought a small black space case grinder frm the shop but i dunno if its able to grind the weed down to the smallest it can possibble go for the lb... can this grinder make it powder??? how long should i grind for haha?? im new to this shit we usually jus roll swishers, zigs r hit a bowl or somethin loolz .?

2. #2 LegalizeItMA, Apr 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Awesome! I've been thinking about purchasing one as well. It seems like a great toking tool! Quick question: is the smoking high different from the vape high?

3. Not to ask a stupid question or anything... but what is an MFLB?:confused:

4. #4 LegalizeItMA, Apr 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Its the acronym for Magic Flight Launch Box. Its a vaporizer.

5. #5 helo, Apr 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2011

the high is like a super head high but youll feel it in your body too like, i havent got the most out of mines since im on the stock batteries n plus i got some bull weed (edit nvm its actually some semi bombs but i had it too long.... ) haha but mannnn it fucks u up! u kno those hits from the bongs wen ur sight go black n shit, that shit be happenin to me off this little thign haha bomb!! dont even hesitate just buy that shit and get a good grinder too, dont use those cheap plastic ebay ones.... itll work lowkey but u need a good one.. i bought a spacecase frm the local shop thats str8 but i dunno how to get this shit to powder haha(blunts r bowls usually)

6. honestly I bought a mflb and maybe its just because my herb isn't powder-like (my shits really fluffy instead of dense, and my grinder just won't grind it into powder like it really needs) but I'm not getting as big of a high as I was led to believe. A few good hits and I'm buzzed but it's not a mindblowing high or anything.

7. #7 helo, Apr 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2011

yea this is kinda how i feel... like i still feel like im higher off a bowl in a peice, but maybe its just my grinding?? its not powder but its small? how can i get it like salt like they say? haha