i am no longer walking.... i am gliding...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Five To One, Mar 29, 2008.

1. i just took 6 mg's of xanax and ripped 3 bowls out of my bong all packed with keif and i swear it feels like im gliding around my room... i wish i had a couple of bud lights right now....

2. This is going on my to-do list

3. Yeah, that is gonna be a soon to do event for me, it sounds so good. I don't know if I have enough kief saved up for 3 bowls, but I know I can do 1 bowl of keif, and then 2 keif sprinkled bowls of weed..
    I will prolly pre-roll a couple j's to smoke.
    And, I am gonna subsitute the bud lights, for A. Sweetwater 420 B.Abita Springs Purple Haze C.Sam Adams Boston Lager

4. Nice. I've had the feeling of floating, and would scare myself not knowing if I really was or not until I looked down. Doesn't happen too often anymore. Only when I'm taking other shit like you did.

5. just had a crazy little idea... i have some salvia i was going to bring to canada, but since they didnt let me in because i had a dwi i never used it... im kinda nervous to mix so many drugs lol

6. Go for it man, the salvia is technically not a chemical that can bind with xanax to create a new drug. You can totally smoke that salvia. What is the extract level ? 20, 30, 40, 50?

7. His typing skills are going to be impared horribly....

8. its 30 but w/e fuck it ill do it... ill be back unless i get knocked out

9. Hell yeah, crazy man +rep. I can barely fuckin type right now, I am on like 4 oxyc and like 2 bowls and a smoothie....and a piece of pie.

10. and a piece of pie hahhah

11. Omg dude it was keylime pie...and I have a strawberry, blueberry, and rasberry smoothie to wash it down with!

12. Haha how did the salvia end up working out for you?

13. 6mg of xanax mixed with anything would destroy me I get tore up off of 2mg

14. i ended up going into my bed and took a hit of salvia and started tripping the fuck out and listening to the strange days (remix/cover by infected mushroom). once it wore off i took another hit, then i woke up at 2 pm....