Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i am new to this

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thastoner16, Apr 18, 2010.

1. So I have been smoking weed for a few months already turns out that my homeboy sells weed so I told him to give me 27 buck worth right then a couple days ago I realized that I can also sell weed to the problem is I don't know were to start I got that weed but how do I sell it I don't know bout that nickel dime or any of dat shit. Please help:confused::confused:

2. Sorry no discussion about dealing...bad for the site.

3. Don't think you are allowed to talk about dealing on here bro

But a dime is $10 worth of weed, a nickel is $5 etc..how much weed is in those sacks all depends on the quality

4. you shouldn't be selling weed if you dont know where to start.

5. That was a big 'ol sentence. No dealing discussion here, man. Sorry.

6. Don't deal....

You need to learn about herb first my buddy.

7. I tried to sell weed n got robbed at gunpoint :eek:. Needless to say that was it for me. Bad idea in my opinion, because it has no long term potential.