I am new here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by aileen2012, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Hello everyone ,I am new here ,my name is Aileen,from China.Glad to make friends here.

2. How u kno english?

3. I learned it from school,thank you

4. #4 DeluxeHerb, Dec 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2012
    so, what eating utensil did they drop to come up with the name aileen.

Welcome!

5. Thank you ,my English is not very good ,so I do not understand what you mean,I give my English name myself.but thank you .glad to know you here.sorry for my bad English.:)

6. So howd u get started smoking marijuana in china?

I thot the laws were very strict in east asia for drugs

7. No,sorry I do not smoking.New Year is coming,Happy New Year.May health,happiness and success are filled in your life !

8. Yea this place is for people who smoke marijuana

Thats why its "grass" city. Grass=marijuana

9. I SMeLL B4C0N

10. I swear

Shits creepin me out

11. What do you think of marijuana, Aileen?

12. Aileen, welcome to GC. Since you are new, I want to introduce you to what marijuana really is - an ancient healing herb that your ancestors frequently used. Marijuana is included in "The Herbal" written by the Red Emperor Shen Nung around 2500 BC as a treatment for a wide variety of illnesses.

For more modern information on the medical uses of marijuana, please click that first blue link in my sig. It is just below my Grandfather's quote of "If the truth won't do, then something is wrong!"

And a Happy New Year to you, too! :D

Granny :wave:

13. OP doesn't smoke and is on a smoking website. OKAYYY

14. lol x 2

15. Thank you so much guys ,so enthusiastic.
    Actually I do not know this is a website for smoking,I thought a website about cannabis
    In China,cannabis is forbidden in law.
    Truth is my working have some related to cannabis,our company produce LED grow light,and I find many people buy LED grow light for lighting cannabis,so I want to learn some knowledge about this plant by forum.Sorry about that.
    Thank you again!
    Sorry to reply late!