I am new here...and yes I was a cop

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by PoliceToker, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Yeah this definitely makes me want to me a cop just for the fact that I can speed through traffic whenever the fuck I want to, and get all of the undeserved pussy that I can pretend that I do deserve.

2. It was fun while it lasted. But you end up working with a bunch of douche bags that were nerds in high school. So it has its downfalls.

I love your profile pic of Ari. Lol loved that show.

3. Really cool to have another ex-cop around here! I love your idea for starting a Youtube channel, please do it!

4. I worked NARCs which was all undercover but I never worked as another identity. I used my own. Street clothes, unmarked, where we had leads, intel, informants, and a lot of being called out to assist beat patrol on big narc finds. Narc unit was just for drugs. My last project was hotel, motel, highway interdiction.

5. Welcome to GC! :gc_rocks:

I'm one of the older members here, and I'm glad you've seen the light! :hello: Do you know about LEAP? LEAP | Law Enforcement Against Prohibition

May I introduce you to what I do? Right below my Grandfather's quote, there is a link, click it and just start reading the titles. :D Cannabis is good for a LOT more than "just" getting high! :smoking:

Enjoy your stay in the city!

Granny :wave:

6. Thanks! Yes I'm aware of it now that I'm out of the force. I worked with few activists that also former cops around country for legalization.

7. #28 Bunny Wailer, Dec 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2012
    If an officer smells weed and follows the scent to someones yard, which is fenced, can he enter the yard? If he then follows the scent to a shed, can he open the shed?

http://forum.grasscity.com/tokers-q/1153411-police-search-illegal-3.html

8. Well I hear the law changed to that a house can be searched like a car by odor of marijuana.

I never knew that to be true. If I smelled pot in a car I would search. If a house I would knock. If no answer I do nothing.

In those cases you mentioned the police are doing legal searches such as that. In my opinion it's a violation of your 4th amendment. But this is fairly new law.

9. Coming from a texan. Texans cant drive for **** Whats good tho homie.

10. Lol Sorry about that buddy. I didn't mean to bring down the entire state of Texas. Lol. He just was too drunk to see my lights and sirens. But I'm glad we hit because otherwise it would been someone else or a child. I was strong enough to fight through the accident from my athletic build. But I don't know how a child or elderly adult would've done. Life goes on. And I learned smoke weed instead of pain pills for my pain.

11. Welcome to GC, I can see that you feel guilt and remorse, but believe it or not, we need more folks like you! :hello:

Not for arresting those of us who enjoy the plant :p But we need more people like you for your new, and open reaction
    towards cannabis, and for your change of heart, even after all your years of service and in spite of your past.

Most of us understand that you did what you had to, with the information you were given, and while in the position you
    were in (well, some won't of course :p ) but the change of heart and your opinion now means SO MUCH MORE than
    what you did in the past! I'm only sorry that it came in the form of an injury. :(

Have you considered joining any of the 'law enforcement against prohibition' activist groups? :)

Besides that you may feel a bit better about your past by helping the cause, those guys, your fellow LEOs both present
    and past, may give you a good place to vent your frustrations. It may feel good to bounce ideas back and forth with people
    coming from a very similar position!

Some of their members are injured ex-cops, and need medicinal help themselves, and others just realized over time that
    they were fighting an uphill battle, one that did more harm than good, against something more beneficial and less toxic,
    than many of the items on your local grocery store shelves! :eek:

In any case, I'm sorry again about your injury, but very glad to see you here! Hope you enjoy the forums! :wave: - BKS

---

PS - By the way, I should mention that edible oils may be VERY beneficial for your condition, especially considering
    the location of your injuries! :eek:

These tutorials may help:

BadKat's Highly Activated & Bioavailable, Med-Grade Cannabis Concentrate (Edible & Smokable recipes included...
    similar to Phoenix Tears/RSO & BHO, but bioavailable & made with food grade/drinking alcohol)

-Medical Grade Cannabis Concentrate-

[​IMG]

BadKat's Highly Activated & Bioavailable, Med-Grade Hash Oil (starting with dry-sift hash,
    same as capsule recipe, oil can also be used for cooking)

Med-Grade Hash Oil

[​IMG]

BadKat's Highly Activated & Bioavailable, Med-Grade Canna Oil (starting with flowers/bud/trim etc)

Med-Grade Canna Oil

[​IMG]

A few examples of what you can do with your oils, or tinctures, besides taking them by the teaspoon or in a cookie!

Many of the below recipes can be found within the same thread as the above oil tutorials (the rest are being released
    later, either online, or in the paper/written edition of the CannaPharm). :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(And edible-drinkables [​IMG] )

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Candies are great, too...

-"Meddy" Moose Pops-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Even sushi is easy!

Alcohol and glycerin hash tinctures in the sushi rice (which calls for mirin, a rice wine, sugar and vinegar... some
    sushi rice recipes also call for oil, so hash oil may be used as well), and a touch of alcohol tincture with the water,
    that is used to hydrate the wasabi. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

And if you want something really simple... just pop your oil into capsules when you're done!

These keep better than any other edible.. on a shelf, in a desk, or in the freezer.. and they're always ready for eating. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(Some smoking concentrate made the same way as the above caps, minus the oil of course, with a faster wash/rinse...)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And just when you thought that the liquor flavored "Kopper's Cordials" couldn't possibly get any better...

We turned around, and made them with Golden Dragon. :eek:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Anyhow, these are just a few examples... but I think the post is probably quite long enough! [​IMG]

Suffice it to say, we've come a long way since the old fashioned brownies :D

Good luck, and have fun! [​IMG] [​IMG]

-----

(PS - To keep this page from becoming redundant, please delete the above photos if you 'quote' this message
    to reply, for the sake of the members who visit the thread after you... it's happened in the past, two or three
    times on a single page in at least one case, and the results are not good!
    [​IMG] )

12. Atleast your not dea lol fuck them

13. . . .smells fishy in here. . .

14. NA man you went full retard for real

15. Welcome to the city, weve met before, but hve a good stay

16. Haven't been to this section for a while but glad I checked it out. I am a ex felon but been off parole 3 years. Your input on here will be appreciated. It is kind of like the cops having a informer so we expect to hear all the dirt.

By the way, I have 4 d.u.I.s but they were all cleared through parole violations so I did not get in trouble with the courts for them. Anyways I don't drink anymore for over a year now but I myself feel I drove a lot better when I use to drink and drive. Not advocating dui just wanted to share my experience.

welcome

17. Thanks!! Now I'm hungry. Love the pics

18. Thanks buddy. I have actually cousin doing time for his drinking. I'm not drinker. Never have been really. I seen too many young kids and adults killed over drinking. Shit that doesn't leave your brain.

But welcome. I found I can trust a felon more than a officer or captain on the force. My former good buddy and co worker is now doing 11 years for his probation violation. He was cop and arrested for drugs. Meth man fucks a person up.

I keep it simple, Hemp.

19. if you drove better then how did you get pulled over? obviously you weren't a perfect driver...