I am never smoking again

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by magictouch12, Jul 12, 2006.

1. I have jinx myself and am never smoking again. i am still blazed and nothing has been found out yet but i am telling u it was bad. so i am driving home i know everyone like yo driving when stoned is fine. its not for 70% that dont admit it its hard. i was one of them thought as long as i am careful., i started dazing off i hit a rock and popped my fornt tire me and my friend get out and fiz it and i start dribing again what do you know it ias the bakc tire too....i drove home slow on the the tire is in fret all this blazed i talk to my mom and dad i do not think they are ,mad and i am nin my room this was wayyyy too close and still dont know if i wont get into trouble. to each his own but i think someone above telling this someone not to smoke pot anymore this is closest sign i have hjad a few. everyone enjoy it is good for certain people nbto mee, goodbye the grass world maybe i swill sotp by sometime i am not going to do it later

-Dan

2. That doesn't mean you should never smoke again.

It means you should never smoke and drive again, you idiot.

I don't think anyone should smoke and drive, but then again I know there are some people who are intelligent and can do it responsibly, so it's hard to set absolute rules.

If you don't think you can drive as well as you normally do, don't drive. If you are aware of the high, and can 'turn it off' at will (or kill your own buzz in a way), then you can probably drive fine. But plan ahead - if you are going to get really ripped then don't plan on driving around dangerous places after. Likewise, if you have to drive after, don't get totally ripped.

You don't need to stop smoking, you just need to smoke responsibly, and don't smoke and drive.

3. heehee, when you're this blazed you should always write your post in Word and spell check it before.

Other than that, I think you'll be toking again within a week, but if you're really gonna quit that's up to you. And don't smoke and drive please if you can help it, even if you can do it fine, it comes off as very irresponsible to those who don't use. Paints a bad picture of us as a community.

4. sorry to hear that, man. i say keep on smoking, but just don't smoke and drive anymore.

5. You know damn well your just going to keep smoking but not smoke then drive again.Don't blame bud for you not being able to handle driving,it was your decision,and you payed the price for it.

6. You're going to smoke again :)

7. he's right , dont blame the herb man , your decisions of driving while high was the only reason things went so terribly wrong

8. Just don't smoke and drive. I hit the curb one time, that was funny as hell though...

9. Eyyyy, more for me! :smoking:

10. exactly

11. :hello:
    :smoking:

12. I can respect the fact that you no longer wish to smoke but you shouldnt of been driving in the first place.

13. Whoa, the worst thing that ever happened to me while driving was getting lost in a subdivision.

14. that's like the lamest thing i've ever heard.

but ya, kid, just don't drive while high. simple as that. are you sure it was just a rock that popped TWO of your tires? that musta been one hell of a rock.

15. lol my problem with driving high is I get lost sometimes. If i was not driving or on foot or something I know my way around everywhere, but then I have people yelling at me turn here and turn here at the last minute, and im high so I usually listen to them and it ends up with me turning at the last minute into traffic or something or turning and cutting someone off.

16. i can tell from how he wrote this that hes preety freaked out so my input is take a break till you kinda chill out and look at what happened. and NEVER EVER drive while high. doing so is dangerous and makes our community look very bad.

17. you shouldnt stop smoking, you should just not drive when your blitzed and be responsible and stop blaming weed for your poor driving skills.

18. I got rid of my car over a year ago, best choice I ever made. That thing was holding me down, torturing me. Here on Long Island we pay over $400 for insurance ALONE a month. I was paying I believe $406 under my own name. All my boys same thing, around $400, NY insurance is unheard of. That's why everyone has different plates here in NY. See a ton of Virginias, Floridas, North Carolinas, lol ... etc. etc. I drink and smoke way too much to own a car. Here on Long Island we got the MTA ... good ol' Long Island Raildroad (LIRR) and great Bus service. We have some of the best public transpertation here on Long Island, Manhattan too, and the motherfucking Brizzonx, haha.

19. i was born in patchhouge (i think thats how you spell it) and i've taken the LIRR a bunch of times, that thing kicks ass. Long Island is a hard to place to live if you dont have the transportation of a car though.

20. all i can say is 406 a month for insurance HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!! I pay 85 a month for my car insurance you gotta be a millionaire to support that kind of insurance i agree if insurance is that much hell ya get rid of the car and use a bike!