I Am Lost!! :(

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Botanic, Jan 18, 2012.

1. So i've been doing my research before i start my grow, been reading for around 2 weeks. But I can't figure out what kind of soil mix to use for my auto ak-48 :(. Totally lost. If anyone could inform me on a good, simple soil mix that would be great!

2. Fox farms ocean forrest.

3. The 3 most popular choices are fox farm ocean forest, premier pro mix, and roots organics.

4. You could mix your own but might not be easy to find the ingredients this time of year.

5. The soil is the only part I can't get my head around :/ Thanks guys for the info! Seeing as the soil is a very important factor in the growth of mj, I think I might take a little bit more time to research more before I start my grow. I can't find any good stores in the area I am living in that sells the sort of soil I am looking for,and I can't just ask for soil that would be good for mj lol, I asked for fox farm but no store had it. I think I will go on a good search tomorrow.

6. coco coir is a good substitute or just get organic soil with no time release nutes in it