Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD Oil I am looking out for best CBD oils ?

Discussion in 'CBD Oil' started by cbdforlove, May 7, 2019.

Tags:
  1. I recently was introduced to CBD by my friend as a solution to my stress she suggested me the oil that she was using but I am looking out for reviews and comments based on your experience guys.

• Like Like x 1
  2. CBD helps me I ordered some CBD balm/cream last month for pain I get daily.. it helped with it:confused_2:

If you're going to order some make sure it's a legit site/seller I got mine from eBay the person had pictures of grows/them making the products & a ton of good feedback :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  3. #3 bubblegumer, May 7, 2019
    Last edited: May 7, 2019
    It's actually great that you have started using CBD products still a lot of CBD products are yet to go to the mainstream. A lot of people still go to taking drugs or pills for their stress they never know about the natural product like CBD. CBD oils are really useful and it has no side effects it is also free from THC.I am personally using this CBD oil from Calmby wellness they are one of the best producers of CBD oil. I usually take two drops before going to bed. Always select a product from a good company mate as there is still a lot of regulations yet to come in this sector. I personally researched the company that I am using they have good science backing and very good user reviews.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Seems like a good solution mate

5. Mm intersting mate I will go look out for the product what flavour do you use by the way mate ?

6. Actually, I am also looking for the best company which produces cbd for pains. But little bit confused in finalizing the best one. can you tell me which one you are using?

• Like Like x 1
  7. I use a 1,000 mg tincture and a salve to treat my pain. I found that using both is effective for pain management. I go through AP Sleeping Indian Hemp. They include all lab reports

• Like Like x 1
  8. CBD oil has lots of different contains, so you'd have to go for the best, some do contain thc while some are thc free. So you need to get all the precautions in place before going in for the oil..

9. Sisters of the
    Valley CBD Infused Oil -- $25 (15ml bottle) . Take this oil orally. Sold as a multipurpose product, it may help relieve body pain or boost overall health.

10. Lol reported again. Stop trying to sell here.

11. CDB Distillery, their a bit pricey but their 200mg cbd pens smack

12. CBD oil is something new to me right now.
    I'm not very familiar with it and I don't know if there is any difference between those CBD oils.
    I was trying to learn and compare some brands on websites like CBDTopReviews and some other similar websites.
    Do you think if that's helpful?

13. I’ve lost faith in a lot of the reviews for products of any kind, most especially if the reviewing site includes a link to their reviewed product. They’re being compensated every time you hit on that product link.

.Amazon gives prolific reviewers free products now in return for their reviews. Knowing these reviewers are going to give positive reviews if they hope to continue receive freebies.

Marketers are actually paying professional reviewers for positive reviews of their products, and in some instances, negative reviews of their competitive products.

I’ve found recommendations from forum members much more reliable (if it’s not some a$$hole promoting his own product). Bear in mind, most of the major marketers of CBD products are procuring them from a handful of the same bulk white label suppliers such as Global. I’d buy a product that the supplier can offer a bonafide lab analysis with a corresponding batch # that physically appears on the bottle they put in your hot little hand.

I purchased one bottle of CBD infused MCT oil just out of curiosity. It was a full spectrum product with .273% THC with a surprisingly impressive terpene profile. It was Green Serene Xtra 1500. I was impressed with the product. It definitely offered a very calming effect without the muddle headed feeling I often get with a prominently heavy THC product.

The drawback, however, is the price; $60/oz. if you do the math you’ll find the cost of the actual CBD figures out to about $1100 per ounce, literally comparable to the price of gold!

CBD isolates are somewhat more affordable but I’ve had little success replicating a full spectrum effect by adding terpene additives and a little THC. I found the isolates underwhelming and unrewarding for my purposes.

So, my solution: to avoid being screwed by these green gold miners I’m growing some high CBD hemp plants!

Good luck
    BCDD

14. CBD oil is such a best pain relief treatment. Before a month ago, I have suffered from chronic pain then my friend suggests me to take a CBD oil and I found Cannaroo CBD oil it is really working on pain management. It reduced my pain within some days. So I advise you to take CBD oil if you feel stress, Migraine, and chronic pain.

15. I’ve been taking something for my epilepsy called Carolina gold, it’s definitely lessened my chances of having seizures to an extent. It’s a brand of CBD oil that someone recommended to me.I’m going to do more learning about it and I encourage others to read up on it as well as it seems very promising. If anyone is interested in learning about it please get at me, I love learning new things and sharing what I find especially if it can help someone like it did me.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I already have a preferred brand, I was just making a suggestion to a post because it works for me

17. #17 boocoodinkydow, Jul 15, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2019
    Planning on becoming a sponsor here? Otherwise, using this platform to promote your own product is viewed rather dimly here!

18. Wasn’t promoting intentionally, just literally telling my story. Sorry, didn’t know telling my own story in a forum was taboo

19. He was talking to the spammer avida.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Sorry I was half asleep when I replied and didn’t realize that