i am jealous of abductees

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by travilanche, Jul 17, 2013.

1. I watch a ton of alien shows on the history channel and what not. Right now I am watching alien mysteries with these two brothers who have been abducted several times throughout their lives by aliens. Even though their memories are painful, I am jealous of this. I am jealous because they know there is life out there. They have met them...allegedly.

I would gladly endure this suffering to know that someone else was out there and was here. Anyone else feel the same way?

2. I don't think ALL te abduction stories are fake, just 99% of them. They can't ALL be lying.

But I would be scared af if I got abducted by aliens. Unless they offered me some outer space weed of course.

3. Im starting to believe more and more that there isnt any other life except our. I mean shouldnt some aliens have contacted us by now? Like no one has invented a way to get to another galaxy yet? I find that hard to believe.

Unless we are the smartest species so far, which would also suck cuz then we would have to deal with retarded aliens. I dont think any of us will ever see an alien in our lifetime. Maybe...MAYBE...in like 300-400 years we could be traveling to different planets regularly but not outside our galaxy.

And now Baron Davis of the New York Knicks is saying he got abducted by aliens and how they are half human and they proded him and shit, I feel like when someone is comepletely DESPERATE for attention they pull an alien story out their ass and hope people will question them and get famous.

Im baked from head to toe but I hope some if not all of that makes sense.  :smoke:  :smoking:  :bongin:

4. yeah the 1% could just be schizophrenic.

5. Lol I rather not be probed or cut open.

personally, as I look up at the stars at night and see hundreds of stars though my light polluted skies, I can't help but think there is life somewhere out there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1MuT_KSOo4
    just as bill hicks said, we aren't ready for contact with an advanced civilization, just look at hollywood movies like independence day and war of the worlds.

7. there's a good chance they are there and don't want to be known by humans.  We are a violent society that kills there own over bullshit beliefs what chance do we have with an advanced species that doesn't commit war on its own people.

8. I agree^

But OP why don't you just believe them and not have to go through being probed...Unless you WANT to be probed    :ey:

9. ahhh now I get it op wants some probing 

poor frustrated kid.......

Do you have any idea how big the universe is? And how many galaxies it contains(and those are only the ones we've found so far)? 

You don't want to be abducted. Unless you want to meet God and slap them in the face. 

11. #11 -13 Amp-, Jul 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2013
    Yes, they ALL can, and i honestly think 100% of them are fake...

another more likely scenario is that 90% are just lies, and the other 10% are misunderstood situations and those people happen to believe in aliens so they think aliens did it, just like people that believe in ghosts or God, when something unexplainable to them happens, thats what they blame it on

12. :laughing:

13. to expand upon the misunderstood situations...

"Hypnagogic and hypnopompic hallucinations are symptoms commonly experienced during episodes of sleep paralysis. Some scientists have proposed this condition as an explanation for reports of alien abductions and ghostly encounters. A study by Susan Blackmore and Marcus Cox (the Blackmore-Cox study) of the University of the West of England supports the suggestion that reports of alien abductions are related to sleep paralysis rather than to temporal lobe lability. There are three main types of these hallucinations that can be linked to pathologic neurophysiology. These include the belief that there is an intruder in the room, the incubus, and vestibular motor sensations."

14. No man, I'm just open minded enough to know that kind of happenings occur.  

15. Also... I think the one where the Mexican Air Force (I know right?) was following one is the most credible....b/c ...you know..it was AN air force

16. #16 mandrin13, Jul 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2013
    If it makes you feel better i can abduct you in a van and anally probe you a few times while playing the soundtrack to xfiles, and then leave you naked in a farm field...crop circles are your problem

17. Saw the title and immediately thought of "Abductees" like Elizabeth Smart or some shit..... I was like

:confused_2: Ya Dig on Stockholm Syndrom bro? Are you envious of their deep connection to each other?

Then I realized, and laughter ensued. :laughing:

18. Naa. Its a generous offer but it just wouldn't be the same.

Same thing here.  I was like, you wanna be kept chained up in a house in Cleveland?

20. Lolol.

I guess I'm a little jealous of abductees; I hear they always get the best candy