Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I am in such deep shit.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jevonsp, Apr 1, 2012.

1. I got ozium and was assured it was amazing. Too bad this is not the case too bad this is not the case. I stupidly made use of my newly received automatic cigarette roller. I rolled 2 two joints, as per stoner fashion, and smoked them one after another in succession. I sprayed the ozium and in my hubris believed I had actually succeeded in ridding my room of any and all odor of the previously inhaled ganja. I, of course, was wrong. My mother is very upset and I am refusing to leave my room. I am scared at what the future may hold. What do I do? I must be silent so you have to type.

Thank you.

Wrote this like an English Paper cause I need some fucking practice.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ks0P1u6-OUY]Example - 'Kickstarts' (Bar9 Remix Official Video) - YouTube[/ame]

Listening to this so I can calm down a bit.

2. just tell her you smoke and if she doesnt like it stop smoking in the house.

3. Man up and face the music

Maybe give her some time to calm down but you're gonna have to talk to her eventually.

4. You got caught. Accept that fact and deal with it. Maybe explain to your mother why you smoke, although you shouldnt smoke in her house if she doesnt want you to. Everyone gets caught at least once.

5. Wow man, atleast you've been caught. That takes the pressure off. Atleast she knows now incase you need to cover your ass one day with something.

6. i suggest a shower. If the shit you say is indeed deep then you may want to wash your hair. Nah but seriously smoke in the shower

7. you guys are very right. I have a job it's just that my grades are shitty as hell (2.8 GPA last semester. I want to go to Amsterdam to live with my dad. I do not really want highschool right now. I want to work. College is not for me- yet. I see that path of life through academics but I feel I don't want to go that way. It is far to rigid and structured at this point in my life. I hate it with a passion lol.

8. just tell her you toke, and maybe try to lower the tension that you are smoking weed by telling her that you could be doing meth or something like that instead.

9. jesus christ what a butchering of a great song. fucking dubstep

10. of course it didnt work dude u smoke 2 joints in ur room now amount of sprays gunna make that smell go away only time

11. yeah man you shoulda atleast cracked a window, you should take one hitters then blew it thru an active carbon sploof then sprayed it to cover any left over smell, gotta do trials and errors before you jump into the deep end son. its partly your fault for believing what you read with out doing some kind of test trials

12. Never smoke j's inside if you're worried about the smell

13. dude NOT JOINTS/BLUNTS ... BOWLS/BONGS with a sploof than u spray the air freshner dam really 2 joints? haha face-to-da-palm.

14. This. It probably smelled like an elephant shit inside your room after smoking two joints in there xD

15. oh no you didn't! :p

Sorry Kid, your paper sucks.

Where are the paragraphs? You lack punctuation and have obviously not proof read your work before submitting it.

D+

This comment confirms to me that you're not 18 are you? If so I'd man up.

Wait, if you're a girl then I apologise, this is the sort of behaviour I'd expect from a girl.

Here's what the future brings. You'll keep crying thinking it's the end of the world.

Your mum'll keep crying thinking you've become a hopeless drug addict forever spiraling towards petty thievery and a life behind bars.

Then about 24 hours later both of you will ending up talking to each other when you realise you need them more than they need you (i.e food, washing, money).

Well shit dude, I was gonna swap phone numbers.

Smoke signals all good? We are all tokers, right?

:bongin:

16. #16 OneOfTheGoodOnes, Apr 1, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2012

-Confusion/or someone like that-

17. You must be silent so we will have to type... How the hell else were we going to tell you that was stupid to smoke two joints in your room??? Lmao this thread reeks of fail

18. And lol at using "joint roller" and "true stoner fashion" together in the same sentence

19. I'm still waiting for the OP to jump out and yell April Fools!

I thought it would've happened by now, what time is it over there?

20. [quote name='"Stimpson J Cat"']I'm still waiting for the OP to jump out and yell April Fools!

I thought it would've happened by now, what time is it over there?[/quote]

8:30 where I am