I am in shock :(

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Sweetleaftoker, Aug 2, 2012.

1. I just ran over my little blue spoon "The Ripper".

I was blowing the ash out the window while creeping down my driveway and I drop it and stop real quick, get out and see my tire is on it.

So I drive forward and this is what i find along with the tiny pieces of what was the bowl part.

Attached Files:

2. Why did you drive forward? Why not just go pick it up first before driving forward? lol

3. [quote name='"Snuggles"']Why did you drive forward? Why not just go pick it up first before driving forward? lol[/quote]

I don't think you fully understand.. his tire was already over the piece. He had no choice but to move forward

4. I just broke a mini sherlock the other day, I feel for you bro.

5. How unlucky :/

6. Even worse me and bf one day were smoking with a friends friends and we were so high my bf dropped her beautiful pipe and it shattered into pieces. She was so angry she gave us a smoking break before bringing out her bubbler. :)

7. hopefully your tire didn't pop

8. [quote name='"Kobe4MVP420"']hopefully your tire didn't pop[/quote]

Thank God it's still fine, i would be double pissed

9. [quote name='"Sweetleaftoker"']

Thank God it's still fine, i would be double pissed[/quote]

And I am now quadruple pissed because i just totaled my car :'(

10. Thats terrible. At least the piece was just a spoon, fuck sorry bout your cars holmes :smoking:

11. R.I.P - the ripper <3

12. Sad day at your house

13. I am very grateful to be alive though. I was on the highway and spun around multiple times and hit the wall twice

14. your tire isn't going to pop because of broken glass unless it's a very very sharp and very very long and strong piece in exactly the right angle. Tire wins over glass every time. A nail is another story.

15. [quote name='"mrsmichigan"']your tire isn't going to pop because of broken glass unless it's a very very sharp and very very long and strong piece in exactly the right angle. Tire wins over glass every time. A nail is another story.[/quote]

I wish my tire would have popped more than what happened this morning

16. Man I have never had a broken piece but I accidentally broke a friends by dropping it. I felt so bad :(

17. But, on the bright side I just smoked with my cousin from our new roller and my sis brought me candy :D

18. damn dude your havin all kinds of bad luck lol

19. [quote name='"ringleader2012"']damn dude your havin all kinds of bad luck lol[/quote]

Lol yea, i'm glad this shit is happening now and not later on in life when i have a family