Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I am in need of a new piece...HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TABOR, May 7, 2011.

1. OK so since the death of my last piece I am in need of a replacement :eek:I'm looking for something small maybe a one hitter or a small bowl...and I'm just looking for an inexpensive piece to help conserve tree. I've been looking around the GC shop but wanted to see what my fellow blades recommended. Happy toking :smoke:

2. Save your money, get a Magic Flight Launch Box, and use the vaped weed for edibles or J's or whatever.
    :smoke:

3. This was an option but I'm just weighing the pros and cons I'm not trying to spend a lot of money on a piece when I could spend it on tree...idk I'm high.

4. Get a nice glass spoon that's within your budget. It conserves weed pretty well.

5. It WILL pay off in the long (2 weeks) run...

Saves TONS of money, and gives you two chances to get high off your bud.:cool:

6. I'd say get a small bubbler over a bowl if you can. Best of both worlds.

7. This is exactly what im doing. Whenever I buy i sack I put $10 towards the mflb. Already up to $60 :smoke:

8. I have a vaporizer and it's not that big of a deal.
    It's good and all, but a nice glass smoking device tastes so much better when you take solar tokes in comparison to a vaporizer.

9. vapes really do pay for themselves after a while. You can vape the bud, then you can make some hash, or make some edibles.

But, if you really do just want something cheap get a small pipe. One hitters are nice but once your tolerance gets up packing one hitters takes forever to get where you want to be.

Maybe something like this? Colored and Fumed Glass Pipe - English - Grasscity.com

10. That is the exact pipe I picked :smoke:

11. I'd actually stay away from a bubbler (from personal experience). I'm not talking about good bubblers or anything, but like the smaller ones. I got one and broke it after like 2 weeks (on accident, was pretty drunk haha). Then again, the piece I got hit like shit and was thin as hell. It was also a pain dealing with the liquid and have had multiple friends drench the bowl by not paying attention and tipping it.

The best advice I can give you is go to your local head shop (hopefully you're in a good stoner city with some good local artists) and grab a cheap spoon. I just picked up an awesome spoon for $15. It's perfect. It's simple, easy to carry, large bowl (can never go wrong with larger), small hole, cheap, great hits, etc. Best $15 bucks (besides weed) that i've spent. It doesn't put you out much, you can still keep your green stocked, and can save up for a more desired/quality piece or a vape.

12. go spend a good sixty on a spoon get a real nice quality take your time finding the one you want its well worth it to spend a good amount on your glass

13. I paid $40 for my bubbler and its a decent size and solid. No thin shit. Hits like a champ.