I am in a pickle

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bobbert, Oct 23, 2005.

1. My dealer just called and told me she had more stuff for me, and that I should pick up some more because it is really good and she does not know when she will get more. That is all good but I just did 2 gravity bong bowls and 1 bowl out of a bong. It was like 45 mins ago, so I am comming down some. I have till 7 before I need to leave. Just have to come down enough to drive.

I hate driving high though and have only done it one other time. I just need to pull my self together and get over the fear.

2. Aww come on man, just eat a little something and stay focused. The end result is worth it.

3. take a shower right quick...that helps me clear my head while high.

4. I hate driving when I'm high too.

5. Damn.,.. I dont know ANYONE who hates driving while high, everyone i know that smokes does

6. Yeah man. I learned to drive high so I guess I am never nervious when the event arises. Just eat a bunch of shit I guess or maybe take a quick nap.

7. Sweeerve Right...........lol

8. What the fuck you going miss dinner with Grandma, Just call her and tell her your high and can't make it. She understand , no really she will. but next time maybe you could blaze it up with her.

Trust me I am a grandfather and I would understand.

9. man, have the times ive been high, I drove. I personaly hate driving, but if im blown, i have nothing wrong with goin cruzin.

10. I bet your glad you drove after seeing those nice ass nugs your dealer hooked you up with

11. lol, the first time smoking in 3 months i went driving right after a sesh (GBs, multiple bongs :smoke: ). completely blown, but i paid attention to the road + the car right infront of me and nothing else. got lost though, made a 3 hour trip around town, and went to a few others on accident. so yeh, driving high is all good so long as you arent passing out.

12. LOL I hate those commercials. They are all so stupid. Especially the one with the little latino girl who plays basketball - "I can hold my head up high and say I didn't smoke pot"... does anyone else see the irony there? hold my head up HIGH and say I didn't smoke pot... heh heh... stupid propaganda.

13. haha man i love driving high, the first time i ever drove a car i was on 16 coricidins and a bottle of robitussin and just smoked, it took me a good half hour just to start the car cuz i took the keys out of my grandfathers room and i finally realized i had the wrong keys haha, so i went back n got the other set n went on a journey of swervin, i was all over the place i dunno how the hell i made it through that one, not one of the wiser decisions i've made thats for sure

14. I say go for it youd ont wana miss out on some good bud do ya :) ? Man up get a shower eat a pizza or somthing and you'll be good to go :)

Good luck and god spd!! :smoke:

15. driving high is mostly confidence,

after being baked behind the wheel a few times it should be like second instinct..unless your insanely high

Just drive slow, hell everyone else on the road does.

16. damn, i think driving is fun as hell high

17. i dont like to do it, but all my friends love to do it. i am usually cheesing out in the passenger seat, reminding them to go the speed limit when they bitch about how slow time is moving, and i also am the one to remind them to get in the right lane (fucking residential streets).

18. yeah it is... one of my favorite things to do when im high is drive and listen to music on my system...

unless you're a bad driver to begin with, being high won't make you drive any worse...

19. Yah, nothin like a nice blunt cruise with your friends...

Yah basically it is all about confidence, take some eye drops and get those in before you drive so if you get pulled over you can have confidence of not looking high...

GOod luck well it is the day afer so how did it go?