Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I am in a pickle help now!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zlac, Dec 9, 2011.

1. Jut smoked and uses visine not red eye witch is what I alwes use and my eyes are so red and I'm at school in the bathroom help me I need alternet ways to get rid of den redeyes+ I'm really baked

2. First dude, don't smoke at school it increases your chance of getting caught by sooooo much. Second, as long as you dont reak and you act straight you can just say its your allergies, make something up and don't worry.

3. lol... just chill for a few mins and act normal.

4. *facepalm* how old are you?

5. if you dont like your about to go crazy with a machine gun then you should be ok

6. haha sunglasses

jk that would attract more attention.

7. yeah.. just chill the fuck out.. how can they prove your high?

8. You ran out of Zyrtec yesterday didin't you? I thought so.

9. they cant prove your high so just chill

10. [quote name='"Toker101"']*facepalm* how old are you?[/quote]

*facepalm* who the fuck cares? It's high school, there can be adults.

11. There can be.
    The poster in question obviously isn't one.

12. word. there is no reason for age policing unless someone straight up says their age and it is under 18. just because someone is in high school doesn't mean they are under 18.

and OP i'm afraid there is no way other than time or eye drops with the redness relief ingredient in it.

13. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYhGi65Lijg[/ame]

14. Go to class and say you're tired if anyone asks. Act natural.

15. Sometimes I cant help but notice how people these days are kinda lacking in creativity

Look, its not that hard

Q:"why are your eyes so red?"

A:"I just got contact lenses and I forgot to take them out the last two nights"

16. Your fucking paranoid its just school they're not ganna give a fuck unless you give them reason too. Keep your head low, dont draw attention to yourself this isent fucking assasins creed.
    "Why are your eyes red"?
    "I have allergies/my contacts fell out/its my new contacts/none of your business" simple as that.

17. Dude, calm down.

Just rub your eyes a WHOLE BUNCH during class and if anyone asks you say you "Got dirt or sand or some shit in (your) eyes and it really hurts", the teacher will probably excuse you.

Honestly, no one's even going to care unless you are obvious or smell alot.

But yeah, rub your eyes a whole bunch, they are already really red so you have nothing to lose.

Edit: next time, buy rhotos and we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

18. pickles are gross.

quit trippin puss.

19. tell people that you just got done swimming

20. [​IMG]

Sucks to be you!