I am in a horrible dilemma

Discussion in 'General' started by Predator1, Nov 13, 2006.

1. Ok, so I love to drink. Lots and lots of the drink. I'm more of a drinker than a toker. But I also love fast-paced irish-punk drinking songs (Dropkick Murphys, Flogging Molly, etc). But since the songs are so fast-paced, I want to wave my drink in the air to the beat, and it always spills on the faster songs. Listening to slower music is not an option, nor is sitting still. Please Grasscity, help me!

2. get one of those leak proof drink containers for babies

3. ^^

haha that's what i was going to say.

4. LOL...a sippy cup

5. Listen to better music!

6. No, you fail.

The sippy cup thing may work though.

"Whats in the bottle, dude?"
    "Captain.."

7. You're 16-20 arent you?

8. Just turned 19, why? Captain is the shit.

edit: Or were you insulting my taste in music -.-

9. I'd recommending calming the fuck down and not being such a spaz.

10. lmfao

11. No way man. Pot for being chill, and alcohol for flailing around like a maniac. Everything in moderation :)

12. I think you need to work on your hard-pressed stereotypes.

If your so insistent on them; I work with a pair of brothers that would fit that description exactly, but they manage to keep their pints in their glasses. They also manage not to act like a 12 year old on a sugar high. :rolleyes:

If you really don't have that level of control when you're drinking, I seriously think you should quite alcohol and maybe consider attending an AA

13. Who am I stereotyping aside from myself?

And thanks for comparing me to a twelve year old, I appreciate that logic.

Apparently nobody on the city grasps that the thread wasn't serious. Though it does happen to me...heh

But it isn't a matter of not being able to control myself. I control myself perfectly. But have you never heard an Irish drinking song? You're supposed to wave your pint to the rhythm. It's hard to resist :rolleyes:

14. If you're going to neg rep me, I think I at least should get a fair response.
    --
    Edit: Very mature RM. As a respected member of the community, I thought you were someone to be looked up to. I have no problems with your disagreeing with me, or getting a neg rep. But when you refuse to back up your argument, it says a lot. Frankly, I'm disappointed.

15. Im not going to get in a posting-war over something I care so little about. Sorry.

You can re-read my post and ponder it, maybe it'll come to you.

EDIT: nice try appealing to my arrogant nature.

16. try bottles. they're way less spilly.

17. :laughing:

Just gotta be more careful mang, cause drinking that stuff out of a straw just isnt the same.

18. yeah apparently it gets you more drunk, never tried myself though

19. Yeah I agree with whoever said that about the music

Listen to death metal

And then more death metal

Dropkick gives me a headache

There's also Irish folk death metal if you want

20. Get a much bigger cup man that has gotta work!
    I can imagine someone raving around to flogging molly hahaha i bet thats what im gonna do one day. Irish folk is fine....