I am ill

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by HiImHans, Nov 30, 2011.

1. I have been told that by my mom who means everything to me. They were just mad at you its okay. I hate life too. I have 2 fucked up shoulders that fucked up my whole life. Im sort of just waiting to die & having fun till then. I just don't get why your sniffing yay to help your issues. That shit does nothing but make you nuts & core more about little things. When I'm upset I use opiates. lol. I just go to bed.

2. You are only a burden if you decide to be one! :eek:

You want some meaning in your life? Well, thinking about YOU isn't how to do it! Stop with the pity party and get busy helping others! Volunteer at a food bank or shelter! Read stories to little kids at the library.

I am 64 and a heck of a lot closer to dying than you (unless those powders earn you your Darwin :( )- which is what this is really about. I should be the one doing the pity party- but I'm not!

My name and face will be forgotten! BFD! Happens to us all! Yet, my influence on the world is endless! I work in education. I touch lives every day and change them! That 4th grader I encourage may be the future scientist who cures cancer, or that moment of my caring may keep a kid off of a darker path, and I will never see the full effect that I have on the world, but it IS there and it will go on forever! :yay:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TO5qc-9NX4E]YOU ARE A CHILD OF THE UNIVERSE - YouTube[/ame]

Granny :wave:

3. [quote name='"NorCalPiff"']

I have been told that by my mom who means everything to me. They were just mad at you its okay. I hate life too. I have 2 fucked up shoulders that fucked up my whole life. Im sort of just waiting to die & having fun till then.[/quote]

Actually, it was one of my good uhmm (ex) friends that said that. He never liked weed. He never really accepted me for smoking weed. I guess real friends would just accept you for who you are. Not by who they think you are.

It really fucked me up cos coming from that guy, wow. Never really expected that.

I guess he'd be quiet now cos he's sleeping with the fishes..

Lol. Not really hhaha

4. [quote name='"Storm Crow"']You are only a burden if you decide to be one! :eek:

You want some meaning in your life? Well, thinking about YOU isn't how to do it! Stop with the pity party and get busy helping others! Volunteer at a food bank or shelter! Read stories to little kids at the library.

I am 64 and a heck of a lot closer to dying than you (unless those powders earn you your Darwin :( )- which is what this is really about. I should be the one doing the pity party- but I'm not!

My name and face will be forgotten! BFD! Happens to us all! Yet, my influence on the world is endless! I work in education. I touch lives every day and change them! That 4th grader I encourage may be the future scientist who cures cancer, or that moment of my caring may keep a kid off of a darker path, and I will never see the full effect that I have on the world, but it IS there and it will go on forever! :yay:

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TO5qc-9NX4E

Granny :wave:[/quote]

How nice man. Seriously. You sound like you have a pretty legit life.

But yea. I really do try my best to float everyone's boat.
    But they still bring me down. No matter how hard I try.

But hey, at least I tried right?

Much love..

5. Fuck mang I feel the exact same way, cept I wouldn't dissapear, prolly cap my noodle.

6. [quote name='"08 BANSHEE"']Fuck mang I feel the exact same way, cept I wouldn't dissapear, prolly cap my noodle.[/quote]

Why would u shoot your own balls dude? Cappin it sounds like a painful bloody experience..

7. Ahahah where I'm from noodle means head!

I def wouldn't shoot my nuts to end it!

8. [quote name='"08 BANSHEE"']
    Ahahah where I'm from noodle means head!

I def wouldn't shoot my nuts to end it![/quote]

Ohh hahahahaa

Well yea getting capped in the head sounds like an "okay" way to die. Quick and painless

But really dude. Don't kill yourself. I've realized it isn't worth it. Life may get boring at times but it gets interesting again because everyday is a new experience

9. not even once

Attached Files:

10. Hi, Hans.

I feel your pain, brother.

Have you ever considered getting professional help for depression? This may help open the door for you to a whole new life. I know it is bad right now, but it WILL get better!

11. [quote name='"Thinker2357"']

Hi, Hans.

I feel your pain, brother.

Have you ever considered getting professional help for depression? This may help open the door for you to a whole new life. I know it is bad right now, but it WILL get better!
    [/quote]

I did. But eventually the people trying to help you end up getting into your head. They would make me realize that I AM shit. That everything I do is wrong. That everything is my fucking fault. Even when it's not. They'll blame ME for everything that I did. Instead of making me realize how troubled I am and that I should fix it,

They instead, just hurt my feelings and tell me everything I've done is wrong. That I am worthless. Nothing.

It just makes me so depressed I just want everything to stop. It's like in my head and I feel like I wanna rip all those motherfuckers that made me depressed apart..

12. I see. Well, do you find GC sufficiently theraputic or do you think you might be more comfortable relating to a GOOD talk therapist?

I feel your pain and I'm just trying to help here.

You are not a piece of shit, so stop saying stuff like that. You are a good man with something troubling your mind. We all have gone through it. Some of us, many times, so we can totally relate.

13. #33 Storm Crow, Nov 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2011
    So let's try to cure you! :)

It's like in my head and I feel like I wanna rip all those motherfuckers that made me depressed apart..

Actually, that is close to a solution, but not in the way you think! :cool: The little FM's that are making you depressed are broken CB1 receptors! Because they are broken, messages are not sent to your brain cells and you get depressed. You don't need to rip them apart- just replace them with new ones!
    There are two types of "depression". There is the "bad luck" kind- "my dog ran away, my gal left and I got fired" sort, where there is a reason to be down. This type passes as things get better.

Then there is the "there is something not working right in my brain" type, which sounds like you (and my Mom (bipolar- suicided) and my brother (chronic depressive on SSI) and my hubby (chronic depressive on SSI).

I am over at PubMed quite a bit. I read medical studies for fun. I had my mind blown by a little abstract that was released this year.

[FONT=&quot]“Nutritional omega-3 deficiency abolishes endocannabinoid-mediated neuronal functions.”[/FONT]
    http://www.unboundmedicine.com/medline/ebm/record/21278728/abstract/Nutritional_omega_3_deficiency_abolishes_endocannabinoid_mediated_neuronal_functions_
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]The corollaries of the obesity epidemic that plagues developed societies are malnutrition and resulting biochemical imbalances. Low levels of essential n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids (n-3 PUFAs) have been linked to neuropsychiatric diseases, but the underlying synaptic alterations are mostly unknown. We found that lifelong n-3 PUFAs dietary insufficiency specifically ablates long-term synaptic depression mediated by endocannabinoids in the prelimbic prefrontal cortex and accumbens. In n-3-deficient mice, presynaptic cannabinoid CB(1) receptors (CB(1)Rs) normally responding to endocannabinoids were uncoupled from their effector G(i/o) proteins. Finally, the dietary-induced reduction of CB(1)R functions in mood-controlling structures was associated with impaired emotional behavior. These findings identify a plausible synaptic substrate for the behavioral alterations caused by the n-3 PUFAs deficiency that is often observed in western diets.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Granny’s translation – “The US diet sucks big time and we are fat, undernourished, and crazy because of it. We get WAY too much Omega 6 and not enough Omega 3. Not getting enough Omega 3 can make you crazy because without it, the CB1 cannabinoid receptors in your brain aren’t made right- a chunk that is supposed to be attached, isn’t! Broken receptors give you “impaired emotional behavior”. So we think it’s the low Omega 3 diet is making the US totally nuts!” :eek:
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Other studies have come out this year backing this theory, linking various mental disorders to a lack of Omega 3.
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Long-Chain Omega-3 Fatty Acid Deficiency in Mood Disorders: Rationale for Treatment and Prevention. Long-Chain Omega-3 Fatty Acid Defic... [Curr Drug Discov Technol. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Randomized Placebo-Controlled Trials of Omega-3 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids in Psychiatric Disorders: a Review of Current Literature. Randomized Placebo-Controlled Trial... [Curr Drug Discov Technol. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    Easier reading articles, just in case you just lit one up-:smoke:

How Long Before Fish Oil Works on Depression to Lift Your Mood? How Long Before Fish Oil Works on Depression to Lift Your Mood?

[FONT=&quot]O-6 vs. O-3 ratio[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Omega-6+to+Omega-3+Ratio+-+Discover+the+Shocking+Reality+That+Ruins...-a01073970178[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

and more
    Deficiency of Dietary Omega-3 May Explain Depressive Behaviors (news - 2011) Deficiency of Dietary Omega-3 May Explain Depressive Behaviors. - Free Online Library

Basically, what all that says is that you can't make working CB1 receptors without Omega 3 and the "American diet" has almost NO Omega 3! Most of us have a mess of "broken" CB1 receptors!

Those CB1 receptors fight depression in a part of your brain called the hippocampus. If the receptors don't work right, you get depressed (and you can't get as high as possible, either! CB1s are in charge of the cannabis high!).

Our bodies produce a chemical very much like THC called Anandamide. It fights depression by activating the CB1 receptors.

Marijuana-Like Brain Chemicals Work As Antidepressant (news - 2007)
    Marijuana-like Brain Chemicals Work As Antidepressant

Now your own ananadamide, or using cannabis, stimulates new growth of brain cells in the hippocampus-

Good News For The Medical Marijuana Movement: Pot Proliferates Brain Cells And Boosts Mood (news - 2005) Good News For The Medical Marijuana Movement: Pot Proliferates Brain Cells And Boosts Mood

So each time a brain cell divides it needs to make more CB1 receptors on the cell membrane. If you have Omega 3 in your system, the CB receptors are healthy and work right. Your depression lifts.

But the proliferation of neurons is a two edged sword! If the number of new neurons outstrips the amount of Omega 3, the new cells will have "broken" receptors, and the depression can get worse! :(

Cannabis: Potent Anti-Depressant In Low Doses, Worsens Depression At High Doses (news - 2007) Cannabis: Potent Anti-depressant In Low Doses, Worsens Depression At High Doses

I would suggest that start taking Omega 3 and some "B" vitamins also may help. You need to take a long hard look at your diet. And do some volunteer work somewhere- helping others helps you!

Granny :wave:

14. [quote name='"Storm Crow"']So let's try to cure you! :)

It's like in my head and I feel like I wanna rip all those motherfuckers that made me depressed apart..

Actually, that is close to a solution, but not in the way you think! :cool: The little FM's that are making you depressed are broken CB1 receptors! Because they are broken, messages are not sent to your brain cells and you get depressed. You don't need to rip them apart- just replace them with new ones!
    There are two types of "depression". There is the "bad luck" kind- "my dog ran away, my gal left and I got fired" sort, where there is a reason to be down. This type passes as things get better.

Then there is the "there is something not working right in my brain" type, which sounds like you (and my Mom (bipolar- suicided) and my brother (chronic depressive on SSI) and my hubby (chronic depressive on SSI).

I am over at PubMed quite a bit. I read medical studies for fun. I had my mind blown by a little abstract that was released this year.

“Nutritional omega-3 deficiency abolishes endocannabinoid-mediated neuronal functions.”
    http://www.unboundmedicine.com/medline/ebm/record/21278728/abstract/Nutritional_omega_3_deficiency_abolishes_endocannabinoid_mediated_neuronal_functions_

The corollaries of the obesity epidemic that plagues developed societies are malnutrition and resulting biochemical imbalances. Low levels of essential n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids (n-3 PUFAs) have been linked to neuropsychiatric diseases, but the underlying synaptic alterations are mostly unknown. We found that lifelong n-3 PUFAs dietary insufficiency specifically ablates long-term synaptic depression mediated by endocannabinoids in the prelimbic prefrontal cortex and accumbens. In n-3-deficient mice, presynaptic cannabinoid CB(1) receptors (CB(1)Rs) normally responding to endocannabinoids were uncoupled from their effector G(i/o) proteins. Finally, the dietary-induced reduction of CB(1)R functions in mood-controlling structures was associated with impaired emotional behavior. These findings identify a plausible synaptic substrate for the behavioral alterations caused by the n-3 PUFAs deficiency that is often observed in western diets.

Granny’s translation – “The US diet sucks big time and we are fat, undernourished, and crazy because of it. We get WAY too much Omega 6 and not enough Omega 3. Not getting enough Omega 3 can make you crazy because without it, the CB1 cannabinoid receptors in your brain aren’t made right- a chunk that is supposed to be attached, isn’t! Broken receptors give you “impaired emotional behavior”. So we think it’s the low Omega 3 diet is making the US totally nuts!” :eek:

Other studies have come out this year backing this theory, linking various mental disorders to a lack of Omega 3.

Long-Chain Omega-3 Fatty Acid Deficiency in Mood Disorders: Rationale for Treatment and Prevention. Long-Chain Omega-3 Fatty Acid Defic... [Curr Drug Discov Technol. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI

Randomized Placebo-Controlled Trials of Omega-3 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids in Psychiatric Disorders: a Review of Current Literature. Randomized Placebo-Controlled Trial... [Curr Drug Discov Technol. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI

Easier reading articles, just in case you just lit one up-:smoke:

How Long Before Fish Oil Works on Depression to Lift Your Mood? How Long Before Fish Oil Works on Depression to Lift Your Mood?

O-6 vs. O-3 ratio
    http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Omega-6+to+Omega-3+Ratio+-+Discover+the+Shocking+Reality+That+Ruins...-a01073970178

and more
    Deficiency of Dietary Omega-3 May Explain Depressive Behaviors (news - 2011) Deficiency of Dietary Omega-3 May Explain Depressive Behaviors. - Free Online Library

Basically, what all that says is that you can't make working CB1 receptors without Omega 3 and the "American diet" has almost NO Omega 3! Most of us have a mess of "broken" CB1 receptors!

Those CB1 receptors fight depression in a part of your brain called the hippocampus. If the receptors don't work right, you get depressed (and you can't get as high as possible, either! CB1s are in charge of the cannabis high!).

Our bodies produce a chemical very much like THC called Anandamide. It fights depression by activating the CB1 receptors.

Marijuana-Like Brain Chemicals Work As Antidepressant (news - 2007)
    Marijuana-like Brain Chemicals Work As Antidepressant

Now your own ananadamide, or using cannabis, stimulates new growth of brain cells in the hippocampus-

Good News For The Medical Marijuana Movement: Pot Proliferates Brain Cells And Boosts Mood (news - 2005) Good News For The Medical Marijuana Movement: Pot Proliferates Brain Cells And Boosts Mood

So each time a brain cell divides it needs to make more CB1 receptors on the cell membrane. If you have Omega 3 in your system, the CB receptors are healthy and work right. Your depression lifts.

But the proliferation of neurons is a two edged sword! If the number of new neurons outstrips the amount of Omega 3, the new cells will have "broken" receptors, and the depression can get worse! :(

Cannabis: Potent Anti-Depressant In Low Doses, Worsens Depression At High Doses (news - 2007) Cannabis: Potent Anti-depressant In Low Doses, Worsens Depression At High Doses

I would suggest that start taking Omega 3 and some "B" vitamins also may help. You need to take a long hard look at your diet. And do some volunteer work somewhere- helping others helps you!

Granny :wave:[/quote]

You're really smart..

15. He's da real kid cudi.