I am high right now, are you?

Discussion in 'General' started by redchrons, Apr 3, 2009.

1. #1 redchrons, Apr 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2009
    So....are you high as well?

ps: mods sorry guys i dont mean to make you work hard mate but i think it'd be interesting to see how many replies i can get just today lol. we're so fuckin ripppeddd...smoking that kush.!

2. i am pretty high right now :smoke:

3. i will be later.

4. Im so high, i feel like saying im in quantom solace, the james bond thing i mean like space like fucken in pluto listening to bob marley "is this love" god dam! i feel soooo goood that shit was fire!!! lmfao!! hehehe yes to answer ur question i am high

5. Hell yeah I just smoked about 20 minutes ago and came here again haha :smoking:

6. I wish I was. I gave my hook-up $25 yesterday to get me a little and he still hasn't gotten in touch with his guy. <_____<

7. that blows if you are not but i am high again sup guys. that quantam solace guy is so high easy to tell from his post lol

8. I'm baked =""|

I also drunk a whole lot of johnny walker, but it didnt' kept me waling it knocked me out.

So i'ma drink my glass empty put on a nice movie and ahve a fat joint which i probably can't finish so I'll have a nice wake and wbake tomorrow:smoking:

9. yes, in fact, i am.

omgz.

10. i took 2 roxie 30s,an im feeling fucking fantastic:p

11. Im workin on it mane

12. i cant smoke due to a drug test but i'm rollin since that gets out of ur system in less then a week :D

gotta love orange juice

13. in about an hour I will be. At work, no less. :smoking:

14. omfg im sasooooo high right now omfgggg

help me.... im fucken flyinf

15. 2 beers, 3 shots.. 2 bowls of pink kush down.. listening to some kingspade atm.

Keep blazin.. time to hit the 3ft vapor-bong again ^_^

16. high as a kite. :smoke:

17. im gunna be high in like 2 hours :D

18. i am high as fuck right now

i just smoked a full bowl of kief from some kush